Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Groin hurts

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Probably due to fapping, but fuck it feels uncomfortable af.

Yes sometimes my right nut hurts
That's God's punishment for masturbating

Fapmaxx once a day. Stop being a fapping faggot

Get a hammer and hit it a few times with medium velocity to the testicle. You should feel better.

Rub some vaseline on it.

Put some ice cube OP and massage it

Life hack for you : don't wear underwears.

Men in nature didn't always have their testicles kept in a warm and restricted environment, and in fact, it's just plain bad.

This (((invention))) literally has no reason to exist, except to make easy money from idiotic people who think wearing a thing on their genitals is somehow hygienic (plot twist : it isn't, since the warmly humid closed environment that is artificially created by underweards makes it a particularly comfy environment for bad miasma and bacterias). Moreover, testicles that can't move freely tend to get in wrong positions and sometimes can even get distorted and painful.

JFL, as long as you take a shower at least every two days, you're good to go boi.

And also,
massage it
Sometimes it is distorted and you need to massage it to help it back to its normal natural position.

try ephedrine or phenylephrine

Gandy is punishing me in time for the New Year, similar issue, OP.

Men in nature didn't always have their testicles kept in a warm and restricted environment, and in fact, it's just plain bad.

This (((invention))) literally has no reason to exist, except to make easy money from idiotic people who think wearing a thing on their genitals is somehow hygienic (plot twist : it isn't, since the warmly humid closed environment that is artificially created by underweards makes it a particularly comfy environment for bad miasma and bacterias). Moreover, testicles that can't move freely tend to get in wrong positions and sometimes can even get distorted and painful.

JFL, as long as you take a shower at least every two days, you're good to go boi.

And also,

Sometimes it is distorted and you need to massage it to help it back to its normal natural position.
JFL at all the males wearing skinny jeans then

And also,

I wear boxers, which are basically shorts. My balls hang proudly and free:feelsokman:

I still remember the pain of landing on one when falling.

You should rub it with coconut oil then let it air dry