Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Greys mog og users

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
I've noticed that greys get mocked by OG users so they form friends with other greys and they reply and tag each other all the time . All the friends I made as a grey are all gone, and they are leaving one by one per month. Harder to make new friends after you make a few thousand posts. For some reason A LOT of course not all ,incels with min 7000+ post count have huge egos, that's why I get along more with greys than OGs

One con about greys is that, these same greys turn into the coloured ones behaviour wise after a few months

Last edited:
I will stop posting in order to decrease my ego

@Bianor @CruxGammata @cripplecel @svgmn1 @Lurkercel0 @trognarukk

-Rarely post something

This is because they're all secretely NTmaxxed Chads

Unban @CruxGammata at least

mogs me for being social even online

This is because they're all secretely NTmaxxed Chads
Could be, because greys have cons too, like you said, some greys are probably normies coming here to time pass

second thread u made abt this topic

is everything ok brocel?

I would think its most because 99% greys leave when they get bored larping after month/s

do they, i don't see that often

Man don't take me seriously I'm just venting and I'm confused

It's just not about greys or OGs

It's that, at least greys respect me for being a old cel while other old cels don't even reply or tag me other than a few currycels tagging me in curry discussion
second thread u made abt this topic

is everything ok brocel?

inceldom destroys mind, they need to leave and try to forget

-Rarely post something
why did you tag me? Im confused sry im stoned

I liked you but you post rarely, so it almost feels like you left the site
I do lurk daily many hours while at work. Being a lurker fits my personality though so yeah.

I do feel welcomed/belong here, but i usually dont have an urge to post.

-Rarely post something
:cryfeels: sorry for the disappointment.
wagecucking took a lot of my life and copes

you know you done a bad doo-doo when incel himself tags you for being lazy

I think @proudweeb definitely took over that account this nigga had like no posts before

:cryfeels: sorry for the disappointment.
wagecucking took a lot of my life and copes
Becoming a scheduled wagie is something I would never want to become

Becoming a scheduled wagie is something I would never want to become
I do it because I have no options left and no better jobs
just today, my shift was at a place 100 kilos away from home. and since I don't have a car because I'm broke, a construction worker took me with his pickup truck that has no ac unit.
the site I was working for today, no ac or any cooling units.
the temps: 50 celsius in the shade.
the shift: from 7 am to 4 pm
traveling time 2.5 hours
top tier brain damage torture for 400 bucks a month

I've noticed that greys get mocked by OG users so they form friends with other greys and they reply and tag each other all the time . All the friends I made as a grey are all gone, and they are leaving one by one per month. Harder to make new friends after you make a few thousand posts. For some reason A LOT of course not all ,incels with min 7000+ post count have huge egos, that's why I get along more with greys than OGs

One con about greys is that, these same greys turn into the coloured ones behaviour wise after a few months
I've found that people with 1000-5000 post are typically the best.

I do it because I have no options left and no better jobs
just today, my shift was at a place 100 kilos away from home. and since I don't have a car because I'm broke, a construction worker took me with his pickup truck that has no ac unit.
the site I was working for today, no ac or any cooling units.
the temps: 50 celsius in the shade. top tier brain damage.
Bloody hell

Bloody hell
the worst part is that construction worker, he doesn't shower at all
so on top of everything you got the smell of a low inhib dirty monkey :cryfeels:

the worst part is that construction worker, he doesn't shower at all
so on top of everything you got the smell of a low inhib dirty monkey
You should get used to it i guess

Why do you think they gain an ego after being here for awhile ??

Why do you think they gain an ego after being here for awhile ??
Either irritation from reading same inceldom posts leading to bully behaviour to cope, or, caring too much about internet points to feel better about themselves

Also OG users probably ascended and or talk to foids and get nudes due to status of being longtime .is users, basically Greycels are trucels

-Rarely post something
I will come back and post 100 times a day soon

Also OG users probably ascended and or talk to foids and get nudes due to status of being longtime .is users, basically Greycels are trucels
Tom Cruise Laughing GIF by JustViral

just be paragon is law

All the friends I made as a grey are all gone, and they are leaving one by one per month.
Ridding out the fakecels.
Even if they wouldn't be in a relationship by now, it shows that they never were serious about their inceldom or community.

just be paragon is law
Honestly, every fucking week another mod or high ranking users it outed for talking to foids on discord, no foids ever talk to me on discord, its over

I think @proudweeb definitely took over that account this nigga had like no posts before
it's different than the @Incels account

Foids wet themselves when they hear someone has an over 3 year old .is account with over 10k posts

Acquaintance ≠ friend

People throw with the word "friend" around way too easily nowadays and they consider everyone they barely know a friend

I love greycels tbh.

They are truly a mixed bag

Why not be an OG and a greycel? Best of both worlds.