Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Greycels will never be able to catch up, it never even began

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
Even if you started out now and grinded, you will never be able to catch up to the highest, most prestigious posters on incels.co. Unless you post 24/7, and do not sleep it will be impossible. Incels on average will grind this website out 12-16 hours a day and post as much as they can. You will never able to mog anyone except for people who joined after you or lazycels. But lazycels are running out as more incels are grinding now. It’s over for greycels, why did you even sign up? It never began

nah tbh. There are plenty of users like @Personalityinkwell @Diocel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @ItsOver4cel @FastBananaCEO @Daydreamincel @Yerberito who have higher post counts than me and joined AFTER me

all postmaxxers are just spammers in sewers or offtopic jfl

nah tbh. There are plenty of users like @Personalityinkwell @Diocel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @ItsOver4cel @FastBananaCEO @Daydreamincel @Yerberito who have higher post counts than me and joined AFTER me
tbh. I don't postmaxx because I don't want to, but its certainly possible for a greycel to hit 20k posts even if they joined yesterday, given some time.

You would be surprised. this forum is a great cope so the posts rack up faster than you would think

Just make a bot theory

greycel tier thread tbh
Even if you started out now and grinded, you will never be able to catch up to the highest, most prestigious posters on incels.co. Unless you post 24/7, and do not sleep it will be impossible. Incels on average will grind this website out 12-16 hours a day and post as much as they can. You will never able to mog anyone except for people who joined after you or lazycels. But lazycels are running out as more incels are grinding now. It’s over for greycels, why did you even sign up? It never began
also you've joined before me, yet only have 131+ posts, and have been active for only a day and a half. And I'm not even a postmaxxing sewer surfer. Get your game up.

I disagree.

They'll stop at some point. They have to. Postmaxxing melts your brain.

Cuyen number 3 in highest postcount, used to postmaxx like a muffin stud but he's stopped now.

Also Yerberito has slowed down since 40k

And u got ppl who will postmaxx rlly hard but then they don't do it anymore at 10k or 15k like me. I only postmaxx every now and then when i got absolutely nothing else to do but I postmaxxed like a muffin stud to 7k

True greats are measured by the quality of their content not the colour of their name tag or post number, sure you'll have low IQ users worshipping some shitposter or whatever halo'd by an avatar or name but it's the stuff that sticks with you or makes you feel like you learnt something that holds value.

Wanna be 6ix9ine or MC bushpig?

I joinedmog all of you, literary only the admins can compete.

Completely and utterly over for greycels.

@Personalityinkwell and @Diocel joined a month before me and postmog me too oblivion

i just realized that you're a 2020cel, i always thought you're a 2018cel
im just a gay 2020cel
675565AD 4E3D 4783 A10B CDADBA9A4C5B

how are you unable to postmaxx?
i stopped caring about it in march

It's brutally over for non-prestigious cels

Your join date is like your height.

No matter what you do, you can't change it

Cope, I joined in early May and already have >2,500 posts (without postmaxxing in the Sewers mind you)

Postmaxxers deserve ban