Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greycels I will eat you alive

Everyone has to start as a greycel though. I know I’m one but why get angry at them for posting, that’s the only way they can rank up.
Bec. we are colorful cels and we like to have big ego

It's over for greycels.

NO YOU GODDAMN BITCH ASS GREYCEL
DO NOT NOT POST, THAT CUCKED SHIT
IF YOU DO I'LL PULL OFF YOUR GODDAMN HEAD AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR FRICKEN ASS YOU'LL BE COUGHING UP DANDRUFF FOR FOUR FRICKEN MONTHS

Keep crying for greycels

If it weren't for that join date I'd eat u alive
I will eat u mr Einon, I am a hungry boi :feelshehe:
GREY LIVES MATTER, GREY LIVES MATTER, STOP OPPRESSING THEM CHADS :soy:

NO YOU GODDAMN BITCH ASS GREYCEL
DO NOT NOT POST, THAT CUCKED SHIT
IF YOU DO I'LL PULL OFF YOUR GODDAMN HEAD AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR FRICKEN ASS YOU'LL BE COUGHING UP DANDRUFF FOR FOUR FRICKEN MONTHS

greycel = volcel

@IlIlllllIlIl
greycel = gaycel

You can't eat me.

I swear to god I'll find you and I'll fucking eat you alive. You want to post that cucked shit on the forum, Buddy buckaroo? Oh I'll fucking know. And when I know I will promise you that the judgement will be swift and I will show no mercy to you. I will come over to your normie home, with your girlfriend on the couch behind you as you post on incels.co, laughing as people respond to your dumb stupid bluepilled threads. I will proceed to devour you and that dirty whore you call a "woman", damning you to an eternity of despair and doom, so stop posting your lumpy diarrhea pieces of shit posts or I'll know you unoriginal chunks of decomposing baby fat.

I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE
@nihility is kind of cool hes ok
so is @Capable_Onion hes cool too

Pro tip: I am not a bluepilled greycel, but devour the foid first in front of said normie greycel, for added horror.