Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greycels I will eat you alive

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I swear to god I'll find you and I'll fucking eat you alive. You want to post that cucked shit on the forum, Buddy buckaroo? Oh I'll fucking know. And when I know I will promise you that the judgement will be swift and I will show no mercy to you. I will come over to your normie home, with your girlfriend on the couch behind you as you post on incels.co, laughing as people respond to your dumb stupid bluepilled threads. I will proceed to devour you and that dirty whore you call a "woman", damning you to an eternity of despair and doom, so stop posting your lumpy diarrhea pieces of shit posts or I'll know you unoriginal chunks of decomposing baby fat.

I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE
@nihility is kind of cool hes ok
so is @Capable_Onion hes cool too

Last edited:
MOST BASED THING IVE EVER READ

WATCH OUT GREYCELS

Suifuel for greycels tbh

Everyone has to start as a greycel though. I know I’m one but why get angry at them for posting, that’s the only way they can rank up.

it never began for greycels

Everyone has to start as a greycel though. I know I’m one but why get angry at them for posting, that’s the only way they can rank up.
because greycels are fakecel infiltrator fags most of the time

I'm tired of the officercels too.

this forum has seen some heavy rotation since i joined tbh
ive seen like several generations of users come and go
either they get banned , ascend or just leave this shithole for the mental health benefits

I cant imagine how it must feel for 2017cels , they probably feel like they life in a house full of strangers .

also jfl at 2019cels mocking greycels

You're only good for eating bum you wont do shit

I'm gonna eat you

This forum is very entertaining

I thought we were bros buddy poopoo :feelscry:

>tfw greycel

YWRigl6B 400x400

I will eat everyone on this thread

Hello everyoneeeeee:p:p:p

I want to ask you a question about my GF :):);) can you answer if you have time obviouslyy hahahaha :lul::lul::lul::D:D

I eat greycels for breakfast

Greycels need to learn their place