Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Greycel discrimination

norwegianfreak

norwegianfreak

Lost contact with reality 4 yrs ago
-
Appearance, mentality and social skills determines how incel you are, not a join date. Using the join date logic, a goodlooking 4chan troll could be seen as a truecel. Users on here judge by social status, just like the normies. Being rejected by your fellow subhumans is worse than the absence of sex. Suicidefuel at the highest order. Celebrities - Politicans - Influencers - Chad/Stacies - ht/mt/lt Normies - pedos (blame the fucking system) - Outcasts - Incels/extremists - Purgatory (Potentially leads to suicide or mass murderers). Trolls who put in no effort to mask their intentions, should definitely be confronted.

Classic GrAY faggot post :feelskek:

it's kinda a status
you're going to trust a user who have been here for years with a good consistency than a new member that might disappear the next week. also it's known that most graycels don't escape grayceldom, they just join the grayvyeard

only way I can mog

Just postmaxx if it really bothers you

Ok do high effort posts and nobody will care about your join date, otherwise deal with it like all of us have done already

GREYCELS SHOULD BE BANNED

1280px-Monks_Initiation_%2826392071260%29.jpg

It's the initiation ceremony. Take it on the chin. GrAY.

People literally use that as an arguement, when you call out their flawed logic.... "Ok grAy, fakecel!".
I don’t think I’ve been called a GrAY since the first week I joined

Don't worry about your grey username. Just make solid posts to build your reputation.

After viewing ban appeals, I see the maderators also are biased. Greycels have it rough :feels:

JoinedMay 29, 2023Posts154

Once i ascend from GrAYceldom i will start to bully them too

we both joined on May 29 2023, just postmaxx instead of being a lazy fag crying about discrimination
@frmentalcel

@PolskiKartofel told me only the first 500 posts are actually hard, which is very true because today alone I posted around 700 posts

Go back to your corner grAYcel

JoinedMay 29, 2023
Posts208