Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Greta Thurnberg Is Gonna Get Praised.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
For any IT Faggots who are lurkers here and want to accuse me of being a Tate fanboy, just so you know, I actually don't give a flying fuck about the guy.

Anyways, the little fucking goblin known as Greta that is somehow passing as a human foidlet is going to be treated as a hero because she caused a "squabble" with him on twitter(no twitter squabble can top what happens on this site).

I fucking hate her stupid little face and everything about her. She is just a fucking fraud who has support of Soys, Faggots, and Foids across the globe because she is some fucking overprivileged Nordcuck foid. She can shut the fuck up and keep her smug sense of superiority to herself.

Yea Andrew Tate is negative IQ for giving her attention again

What did she even do? Why tf do people care and why is she famous?

Andrew Tate got taken down by a fugly down syndrome foid. RIP

Andrew Tate got taken down by a fugly down syndrome foid. RIP
I don't care about Tate, but I fucking hate that fucking retarded goblin passing as a subhuman foid.

Fucking dumbass Tate. I was beginning to forget about that little Shegoblin Bitch who should shut her fucking mouth and never go out again.

@GriffithIsInnocent

I see you everywhere, Mang.

i still wanna know what her pussy looks like tho

@ForevrAlone
Wouldn't surprise me if she was some fucking retarded Shegoblin using some magic to pass as a retarded human foid. JFL.

@ForevrAlone
Wouldn't surprise me if she was some fucking retarded Shegoblin using some magic to pass as a retarded human foid. JFL.
She's probably Mark Cuckerberg's spawn child or some shit. Fugly downy fails even at passing as a retarded human foid jfl

@DarkStarDown
based Enclave AVI btw

What did she even do? Why tf do people care and why is she famous?
New world order puppet for the managerial state who are using Climate Change to scare normies into giving their property rights away

I hope 2023 is finally the end of the degeneracy

greta is a tranny

Why does anyone think that Soros puppet cunt is in any way relevant is beyond me

I don't care about Tate either, but he was arrested because of allegations. So nothing is set in stone yet, he could still walk free.

Why does anyone think that Soros puppet cunt is in any way relevant is beyond me

I don't care about Tate either, but he was arrested because of allegations. So nothing is set in stone yet, he could still walk free.
She is a puppet of a Kike, and as such, is relevant.

She's an idiot, but Tate is a fucking moron too, probably worse than she is.

She's an idiot, but Tate is a fucking moron too, probably worse than she is.
At least Tate isn't a fucking puppet for the Elites like that Shegoblin BitchCunt is.

Relax all this will be forgotten about within a week when something-else happens and people move on.

Can anyone explain why Cucktears keeps posting stuff about this Tate guy getting arrested? He has literally nothing to do with incels. I had never even heard of him before now, lol

Can anyone explain why Cucktears keeps posting stuff about this Tate guy getting arrested? He has literally nothing to do with incels. I had never even heard of him before now, lol
Ikr, these people don't even know about people they hate

Ikr, these people don't even know about people they hate

The only explanation I can come up with is that they have used "incel" as a generic insult so much that in their deluded minds any person they don't like is now automatically an incel.

The only explanation I can come up with is that they have used "incel" as a generic insult so much that in their deluded minds any person they don't like is now automatically an incel.

Andrew Tate's boasting his cars to Greta Thunberg is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. It's as he thought Greta Thunberg being the kind of girl who could be impressed by powerful cars.

I don't, because.

1. She is a minor.

2. She is not human.
I just watched the Greta Thunberg's Wikipedia article, and to this day (it's still Dec 29 here in Colombia), she's just days away of turning 20.

Andrew Tate's boasting his cars to Greta Thunberg is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. It's as he thought Greta Thunberg being the kind of girl who could be impressed by powerful cars.

I just watched the Greta Thunberg's Wikipedia article, and to this day (it's still Dec 29 here in Colombia), she's just days away of turning 20.
Ok I see, thought she was younger. Regardless, I hate that fucking SheGoblin bitch.

I wish that this retarted whore is gonna get gang raped by group of an immigrants.
Disgusting cunt.

She is an ugly down-syndrome genetic trash.

She should be euthanised, but instead she is being given the opportunity (by her Jewish overlords) to accumulate wealth and fame by promoting the “climate change” lie, which will give government the justification to increase the tax on individuals and organizations to pay for “environmental maintenance/redevelopment”, when in reality that money will be going in the governments pocket

She cannot even write her own texts.

She said to Tate that he has a low dick energy on twitter and he replied to her by sending a video of himself. the local authorities identified that he was at home so they stormed the place. I doubt he would have been caught much later if not for that though.

She is an ugly down-syndrome genetic trash.

She should be euthanised, but instead she is being given the opportunity (by her Jewish overlords) to accumulate wealth and fame by promoting the “climate change” lie, which will give government the justification to increase the tax on individuals and organizations to pay for “environmental maintenance/redevelopment”, when in reality that money will be going in the governments pocket
That's why I fucking hate her ass.