Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Greetings to a new family

studymaxxER

studymaxxER

studymaxxER
Greetings gents. I would like to thank the mods for granting me admission into this forum. I am a 29 year old student at university and for the last year or so I have found myself desiring to settle down and have a family. However I have found that task to be much more complicated than I was lead to believe it was, and thus I unintentionally stumbled upon the reality of the blackpill, and subsequently, onto this forum. However, I do not want to take this plight that befalls us all lying down. I wish to use this account as a means to bring the blackpill, and incel phenomena back into the mainstream in a neutral light.

Not a negative light, no, like the one cast by our founders, and fellow brothers Mr. Roger and Mr. Minnasian. And not a positive light, for there is nothing positive about the culture that propelled the blackpill into existance (even though a sense of community and belonging has been salvaged from the trash heap). Nay, a neutral light upon the blackpill is what is necessary. For it is through the initial neutrality of the topic, that data and experiences can be weighed fairly, without the shadow of sanctimony being given a chance to be cast.

My hope is that through this forum, I can engage with members (should you decide to engage) with essays, polls, and discussions, as well as acquire more sources and statistics that support blackpill views and points. I intend to collect this data, and ultimately hope to compile everything into a book. Not for money, nor fame, for there are no riches in writing (save for the lucky few), and there is no fame to be found where no one wants to look. But merely for the chance at change. One of us alone cannot even make an ultimate difference by going ER. But together, presenting facts and reality, I believe we can start to push back on the gynecocracy.

Though a small push it will be, it would be a start. I am not so delusional as to believe I can make a difference by myself, or that anyone cares what I have to say. I just hope to be able to join people like First of “incelmatics,” FACEandLMS, WheatWaffles, Aaron Clarey and many more in the blackpill community. When the time comes when society at large finally realizes: “what is wrong with men nowadays?” that we have a structured and irrefutable analysis that we can point to and say “we know what is wrong, and it’s WOMEN”.

In just one example, if we are able to change things such as the background structure of dating apps. To disallow such a wide reach outside ones own immediate community. Or to get them to represent male profiles equally among womens choices. If we could force companies to acknowledge their manipulation of dating and cause society to respond “we’ve seen the data and this is not a good thing” we will have dealt a massive blow, however minor it may seem. Strides can be made in many directions to reverse the damage of the gynecocracy over society, we just need to be more organized and vocal.

I look forward to posting and engaging with this community that I now find myself apart of. For years I enjoyed the bliss of ignorance, thinking a fulfilling life was a given when one was simply ready for it. But having been confronted with reality I have come to see, that reality is a bitch. And we have the data and voices to hit the bitch back.

Greetings gents. I would like to thank the mods for granting me admission into this forum. I am a 29 year old student at university and for the last year or so I have found myself desiring to settle down and have a family. However I have found that task to be much more complicated than I was lead to believe it was, and thus I unintentionally stumbled upon the reality of the blackpill, and subsequently, onto this forum. However, I do not want to take this plight that befalls us all lying down. I wish to use this account as a means to bring the blackpill, and incel phenomena back into the mainstream in a neutral light.

Not a negative light, no, like the one cast by our founders, and fellow brothers Mr. Roger and Mr. Minnasian. And not a positive light, for there is nothing positive about the culture that propelled the blackpill into existance (even though a sense of community and belonging has been salvaged from the trash heap). Nay, a neutral light upon the blackpill is what is necessary. For it is through the initial neutrality of the topic, that data and experiences can be weighed fairly, without the shadow of sanctimony being given a chance to be cast.

My hope is that through this forum, I can engage with members (should you decide to engage) with essays, polls, and discussions, as well as acquire more sources and statistics that support blackpill views and points. I intend to collect this data, and ultimately hope to compile everything into a book. Not for money, nor fame, for there are no riches in writing (save for the lucky few), and there is no fame to be found where no one wants to look. But merely for the chance at change. One of us alone cannot even make an ultimate difference by going ER. But together, presenting facts and reality, I believe we can start to push back on the gynecocracy.

Though a small push it will be, it would be a start. I am not so delusional as to believe I can make a difference by myself, or that anyone cares what I have to say. I just hope to be able to join people like First of “incelmatics,” FACEandLMS, WheatWaffles, Aaron Clarey and many more in the blackpill community. When the time comes when society at large finally realizes: “what is wrong with men nowadays?” that we have a structured and irrefutable analysis that we can point to and say “we know what is wrong, and it’s WOMEN”.

In just one example, if we are able to change things such as the background structure of dating apps. To disallow such a wide reach outside ones own immediate community. Or to get them to represent male profiles equally among womens choices. If we could force companies to acknowledge their manipulation of dating and cause society to respond “we’ve seen the data and this is not a good thing” we will have dealt a massive blow, however minor it may seem. Strides can be made in many directions to reverse the damage of the gynecocracy over society, we just need to be more organized and vocal.

I look forward to posting and engaging with this community that I now find myself apart of. For years I enjoyed the bliss of ignorance, thinking a fulfilling life was a given when one was simply ready for it. But having been confronted with reality I have come to see, that reality is a bitch. And we have the data and voices to hit the bitch back.
It's nice to have you here. I'm also a university student.

Could have been simple and short dnr

Family lmfao, you'll learn how shit works here real soon

Btw the only true change would be achieved by violent means