Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greetings brocels

L

losersperg

Greycel
After a year of LURKING as an ANONcel I'm finally ready to share this space with you guys. Shoutout to Mortis who is one of my favorite posters here.

I've been bullied my entire life for my autism and don't have a single friend, not to mention that women are revolted by me having the audacity to exist in the vicinity of them as an OOFY doofy.
I'm ALONE AND DEPRESSED from years of isolation and all these DARK TRIAD normies that ruin my life. It's turned me into a koomer that has an addiction to hentai and high school romance animes.

Some other things about me you DI dnt know, my second cousin is a chad that plays in the band KORN with a bodycount of over 500, it's so ironic that his relative is a sub5 social reject rotting on an INCEL FORUM.

It's ovER and IM HAPPY that I can finally share the MISERY with you guys

Are you sure your cousin plays in korn? You mean korn cover band or some shit?

Greetings, here's hoping that you don't dip from the forum in the first 300 posts or so.

Are you sure your cousin plays in korn? You mean korn cover band or some shit?
Nope, the mental band. I only met my cousin once when I was 7 years old though and we have a big family so it isn't as special as it sounds, if I Was closer to him I'd ask him to share 1% of the pussy he gets to me

Nope, the mental band. I only met my cousin once when I was 7 years old though and we have a big family so it isn't as special as it sounds, if I Was closer to him I'd ask him to share 1% of the pussy he gets to me
Brother I know who korn is. If you're not LARPing rn (99.9% chance you are) then you're doxxing yourself big time, so make sure to not post any sociopathic shit in the future