Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greeks were the most based niggas, the legend of pygmalion

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
The greeks were pretty based and its no surprise that most of the successful western empires based their soycieties around their ideas. A lot of the myths the Greeks had are still relevant today like because the speak to silent, immutable truths, like women being usless whores that ruined everything. Like Pandora who opened her jar and released all the bad shit like labour. My retarded sister was taking some retarded feminist class and the teacher was seething about this nigga named pygmalion who rightful recognized the annoying as nature of foids and how the gods punished man by tying us to them.

In the myth pygmalion sculpts the perfect waifu who becomes real and way better than 3D pig disgusting. The feminist teacher went on about how this shit is repeating in modern soyciety with fembots. I think the greeks were right again and that the only hope for modern men is to create the your own waifu becomes whores are a literal curse on man

The greeks were pretty based and its no surprise that most of the successful western empires based their soycieties around their ideas. A lot of the myths the Greeks had are still relevant today like because the speak to silent, immutable truths, like women being usless whores that ruined everything. Like Pandora who opened her jar and released all the bad shit like labour. My retarded sister was taking some retarded feminist class and the teacher was seething about this nigga named pygmalion who rightful recognized the annoying as nature of foids and how the gods punished man by tying us to them.

In the myth pygmalion sculpts the perfect waifu who becomes real and way better than 3D pig disgusting. The feminist teacher went on about how this shit is repeating in modern soyciety with fembots. I think the greeks were right again and that the only hope for modern men is to create the your own waifu becomes whores are a literal curse on man
The Sisyphus myth is one of the biggest blackpills. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It doesn’t matter whether you're Marcus Aurelius, Stephen Hawkins or the leader of 300 spartans, your bitch will always look for a way to cheat.

That's why I believe ascension is an illusion. Because there's always a possibility of being cheated specially for guys like us.

It doesn’t matter whether you're Marcus Aurelius, Stephen Hawkins or the leader of 300 spartans, your bitch will always look for a way to cheat.

That's why I believe ascension is an illusion. Because there's always a possibility of being cheated specially for guys like us.
Exactly the roman and greeks new better than to ever trust foids, unlike other cucked euros like brits.

Just become Fritzl theory.

Or put a tracking device in her purse.

I think most of you miss the point.Its obvious If a woman cheats you you have to be retarded not to notice it.

Lysistrata (/laɪˈsɪstrətə/ or /ˌlɪsəˈstrɑːtə/; Attic Greek: Λυσιστράτη, Lysistrátē, "Army Disbander") is an ancient Greek comedy by Aristophanes, originally performed in classical Athens in 411 BC. It is a comic account of a woman's extraordinary mission to end the Peloponnesian War between Greek city states by denying all the men of the land any sex, which was the only thing they truly and deeply desired. Lysistrata persuades the women of the warring cities to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peace—a strategy, however, that inflames the battle between the sexes.
220px-Lysistrata.jpg

"There is no beast, no rush of fire, like woman so untamed. She calmly goes her way where even panthers would be shamed. And yet you are fool enough, it seems, to dare to war with me, When for your faithful ally you might win me easily."

"denying the men of sex"
Sound familiar?

"Don't fuck men until Hoe v. Wade (abortion) is reinstated!"

*continues fucking chad because it's all a virtue signal*
Holy shit, god damned greeks were right about this shit 2000 years ago, the most based civilization ever

Don't even get me started on Aristotle basically ethering women.

Sound familiar?

"Don't fuck men until Hoe v. Wade (abortion) is reinstated!"

*continues fucking chad because it's all a virtue signal*
This is always the femoid tactics, cunts talking about how they wont fuck men unless the can murder babies with impunity or how they shouldn't fuck right wingers, but these whores would still hope on Nazi Chad or Commie Chad in a heart beat

Technically it comes from the Romans (Ovid) that specific part of the myth.

Technically it comes from the Romans (Ovid) that specific part of the myth.
Still based, I geta start reading about roman and greek philosophy mang, shit seems prophetic about the truths between humans and foids

Unironically humans are now the dumbest in the history.