Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greatest cope I've found in a while, monster Hunter world.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I played the beta and didn't like it, but I bought the game anyway and I am loving it.
I already got 26 hours of playtime on it.
This game is addicting as hell, and dosnt have any of the bullshit we always see in western games.
Tons of weapons and different playstyles, tons of armors with different buffs.

A game I want to play.

ArtoriasWolf said:
A game I want to play.
Definitely get it, it's the best game I've played in years.

Is it infested with ze normies?

When is it coming to pc?

Dekim said:
When is it coming to pc?
Fall 2018

Kointo said:
Is it infested with ze normies?
No the difficulty of the battles and long time it takes to slay a monster helps keep normies out of it.
You need to know how to play and use the different combos so normies won't play it.

Crustaciouse said:
Fall 2018

funny-dog-can-t-reach-food-with-tongue-gif-01.gif

dam I want this game bad but too broke to buy it rip

it looks gray and tedious

I don't play videogames.

Indari said:
it looks gray and tedious

It's not gray it has a lot of color and map variety.

monster_hunter-world-4.jpg

There is grinding but it is fun in this game.

Is it a mmorpg? Or just a coop game? Are there skills you level? Or do you just get new items and armour? Are there classes like mage,archer,warrior,

Raiden said:
Is it a mmorpg? Or just a coop game? Are there skills you level? Or do you just get new items and armour? Are there classes like mage,archer,warrior,
It is a single player game where you can play with up to four people, the main goal is to hunt different and more powerful monster throughout the different maps to collect resources from them.
There are no classes, everybody starts off the same but the way you progress through the game is by using monster parts to make better armors and weapons with different abilities.
There are also many weapons to chose from suck as, Kingswood, bowgun, gunlance, sword and shield, switch axe, hammer, and many more.
These different weapons can serve as classes when playing with other people, such as someone uses long range weapons, someone used hammer to keep the monster grounded, and someone else can use damage dealing weapons.

Crustaciouse said:
It is a single player game where you can play with up to four people, the main goal is to hunt different and more powerful monster throughout the different maps to collect resources from them.
There are no classes, everybody starts off the same but the way you progress through the game is by using monster parts to make better armors and weapons with different abilities.
There are also many weapons to chose from suck as, Kingswood, bowgun, gunlance, sword and shield, switch axe, hammer, and many more.
These different weapons can serve as classes when playing with other people, such as someone uses long range weapons, someone used hammer to keep the monster grounded, and someone else can use damage dealing weapons.

Is there a end game or do they update it like an mmorpg? Sounds intriguing

Eh some weapons are lacking In looks

Some weapons look very similar to others

Only the main monsters get their own unique weapon look

Raiden said:
Crustaciouse said:
Is there a end game or do they update it like an mmorpg? Sounds intriguing
They are adding and have plans to add new monsters so that you can gain new gear, there is an end to the story mode but you can still go on hunts and challenges to get rare and unique gear.

Themisterpepsi said:
Eh some weapons are lacking In looks
Some weapons look very similar to others
Only the main monsters get their own unique weapon look
The monsters parts mainly go towards armors as there are way more armors then weapon types.

I played one day and stopped