Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Great words from an user here

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
"You stupid ass scientists and doctors should stop wasting time trying to cure useless shit like cancer and aids and focus on helping humans reach their looksmax and become genetic perfection as well as having a safe procedure to cure dickcels and manlets."

Aristotle iq

Who was said that?

It was you wasn't it?

procedure to cure dickcels and manlets

Or even just growing hair back ?

Really scientists brag about their advanced biotechnological knowledge, with CRISPR and shit, but they can't even induce the growth of hair despite how such a tech would be worth literally billions.

To me that says a lot about how little advanced is biotechnology when compared to other sciences like physics.

Eugenics would've prevented any of us from ending up in our present incel/wizard conditions.

Guess which race of hooked nosed psychopaths prevented sensible eugenics from being implemented?

Quality over quantity

We need a real solution to balding.

yes, scientists are mostly soys

Why in the world would they do that though. People dont want to cure inceldom, they just want us to rot and die, were just a shit on the pavement, an eyesore and an inconvenience.

Guess which race of hooked nosed psychopaths prevented sensible eugenics from being implemented?
Psycho individuals of Arab, Armenian, Native American, Turk or Iranian descent?

We need genetically engineered females who are bred in labs, the perfect female who will love you unconditionally.

Or even just growing hair back ?

Really scientists brag about their advanced biotechnological knowledge, with CRISPR and shit, but they can't even induce the growth of hair despite how such a tech would be worth literally billions.

To me that says a lot about how little advanced is biotechnology when compared to other sciences like physics.
yup. also these scientific dumb fucks refuse to experiment on humans who are often voluntarily willing to be test subjects. all cause muh "ethics".

So true, people have empathy with guys with cancers, but does not have with manlet, bald and dickcels.

It is all a fraud and this field is fileld with cucks. They should start giving men IGF 1 but instead they are weak.

Eugenics would've prevented any of us from ending up in our present incel/wizard conditions.

Why in the world would they do that though. People dont want to cure inceldom, they just want us to rot and die, were just a shit on the pavement, an eyesore and an inconvenience.
Plus, I'd imagine foids would get pretty offended that we'd be able to cover up our genetic insufficiencies, and give them genetically inferior children, despite how hypocritical that would be.

I hope scientists find the cure for cuckdom so the patriarchy and arranged marriages can come back and I don't need to butcher my face for a chance of getting slightly more attractive to holes.

High iq tbh much better to live 30 years of a great life than 100 of a shitty one