Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Great Shittain purposefully allowing the corona virus to spread under the principles of "herd immunity"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
They aren't even hiding the fact that they consider their citizens to be mere cattle anymore.

Boris Johnson's greatest hero is the greedy mayor from Jaws who allowed the public beaches to remain open after the shark attacks in order to keep making money. Oy vey, keep consooming goyim! Nothing to fear here!

He literally said "Some of you may die, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make." We've gone beyond parody.

Gaped Shitstain.

Also it's pretty much over for the USA ngl lmfao. We are so fucking fucked that our fuck is being fucked. My guess is 4.5 mill deaths before 2021 and economy totally cratered. Possibly as many as 16 mil deaths worst case scenario. Death rate could climb to 6.8% once ventilator capacity is shot which it will be before anybody knows it. Normie fucktards are still going out to bars for St. Patricks.

Reminder that Italy is currently choosing who gets to live because their hospitals are so overwhelmed. Apparently 80 year olds + are being left to die to save more likely survivors. If that happens in the USA there will be social unrest. NYCfags are screaming at each other on the internet with based statDoomers pointing out that NYC needs to be shut down within the next week or be Italy 2.0 and bluepilled normies responding with "Durrrr but I won't make no munnies durr hurr1??".

Just. FUCKING. Lol.

Also Africa is fucked beyond belief holy fucking shit.

BTW it's a nothingburger just a flu bro.

It’s ovER!

People who fully recover from the coronavirus can be left with '20 to 30%' less lung function,
and gasping for breath when they walk, Hong Kong doctors find.

(((right wing)))

New York, Chicago, northeast wil be fucked, but surely more based places like Texas, Florida, Georgia will be fine, imo

The political leaders of the world sure are showing their real colours, death to the worlds gov, they exploit the poor, the working class and create situations such this one we are facing now and after this covid 19 is over I think we will see a very different society one in which the gov have more control over people.

New York, Chicago, northeast wil be fucked, but surely more based places like Texas, Florida, Georgia will be fine, imo
Florida is boomer-Jew central. We should all catch corona virus, take vacations there, and allow Puerto Rican yufs to inherit it.

Also, the WWE hasn't (yet) canceled Wrestlemania in Tampa.

Last edited:
Florida is boomer-Jew central. We should all catch corona virus, take vacations there, and allow Puerto Rican yufs to inherit it.

Also, the WWE hasn't (yet) canceled Wrestlemania in Tampa.
Vince will never cancel it, he's more Jew than Netanyahu

Vince will never cancel it, he's more Jew than Netanyahu
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Expected attendance of 70,000.

The municipality of Tampa itself may ban it, through a moratorium on large gatherings.

Good, I hope the eternal anglo race, the enemy of humanity, will get as culled by plague as possible
Bb1
14a
W2cqyxuarq911
AryY9
DeI2Z
Also daily reminder that anglos were the first ones to put up death camps on the terrirory of their colonies

Last edited:
Not too surprised this guy turned out to be shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back