Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Great, MORE NIGGERS HAVE MOVED IN

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
On the floor I am on, there are seven apartments, two of them have Africans residing in them, one having a family. They're always yelling, screaming, slamming doors, blasting music, giving me weird looks, etc.

I was beautysleepmaxxing and I was interrupted by their loud conversations in the hallway

I hate people who yell all the time with a passion, they're just like monkeys. Its like they came fresh out of the zoo right into civilization

Who let the monkeys out the zoo again?

don't know why but i genuinely laughed at the title

Your apartment floor is being (((diversified)))

Good thing about where I live is niggers are very rare.
I couldn't imagine having to live with them on a daily basis.

I live by niggers here in the sf bay area and the other day 4-5 youths robbed a liquor store near me lol

I haven't been to that store but I went to a business nearby a couple months back.

There was a shooting at a gas station too several months back. Went to that same gas station a couple times in the past 2 years.

I have been thinking about moving to the central valley of CA in the non-nigger areas. The people are so much nicer there in general including the niggers. But I'm no fool though. Around niggers in general there's more bullshit and crime.