Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Great, me seeing my long time crush on Instagram has made me more depressed!

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Some of you may have seen me make a similar post earlier, and ever since that post, she keeps on popping into my head. I also admit that I browsed through her socials more, and I literally feel way more depressed now.

For those of you unfamiliar, I have known this girl since sixth grade and she was my first major crush. I still held this crush on her up until about 7-8th grade, and of course developed crushes for other girls. However, even as time went on, I still felt very much attracted to her, and she basically was this long-time crush of mine who I always still had feelings for in one way or another I guess, even when I had a crush on another girl. I went to school with her from sixth grade up until graduation, which was two years ago for me.

I stumbled upon her IG again due to her making a post, and I decided to scroll through it and she is basically living the same best life she has always lived. She is in a sorority at one of those big southern party schools you see, goes on vacations to nice places with her family and friends, and is basically living her best life.

Seeing this has made me think about her more, and I feel more depressed as to how she's living this exciting life, never once remembering I exist, and if it is it's probably thinking how weird and how much of a fucking loser I was in HS for a brief moment. Whilst I rot here daydreaming about her like old days.

Honestly, I am convinced if I was born as some wealthy ass Chad or Chadlite even I would have been her soulmate.

Ok GrAYcel

I was a oneitiscel before but I’ve become more based as I grew older. Just forget about her and realize she doesn’t like Incels.

It's hard to get over something like that, I hope you get over her