Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Great day of presidential elections in "lithuania"

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Probably will not go, not in mood. Best candidates, anti-western and pro-russian, will not make it. This place is hopeless, the only good possible thing would be abolishion of this failed "country", only sluts here, seeing them being raped by invading Russian army would be lifefuel

For Russia , for motherland (I am ethnic lithuanian, and I spit on that degenerate worthless feminist pro-western "lithuania", "my country" in my ass)

Probably will not go, not in mood. Best candidates, anti-western and pro-russian, will not make it. This place is hopeless, the only good possible thing would be abolishion of this failed "country", only sluts here, seeing them being raped by invading Russian army would be lifefuel

For Russia , for motherland (I am ethnic lithuanian, and I spit on that degenerate worthless feminist pro-western "lithuania", "my country" in my ass)

View attachment 113493

Create a militia and start taking power.

Create a militia and start taking power.
Problem is, majority of pro-russian lithuanians and citizens are older generation, and youth is brainwashed, zombified, pro-western, tradcuck morons who fear Russia, or soyboys who desire western degeneracy. This place is hopeless

Problem is, majority of pro-russian lithuanians and citizens are older generation, and youth is brainwashed, zombified, pro-western, tradcuck morons who fear Russia, or soyboys who desire western degeneracy. This place is hopeless

Boomers are a problem everywhere.

What do you mean by tradcuck in this context?
Lithuanian tradcucks have animalistic fear of Russia, they prefer to side with USA, center of degeneracy

But how does that make them "trad"?
They support "traditional values". Have no interest in that , no need for boring uninspiring housewife

They support "traditional values". Have no interest in that , no need for boring uninspiring housewife
Cucked. But Better than supporting sexual freedom. Say otherwise I dare ya.

Cucked. But Better than supporting sexual freedom. Say otherwise I dare ya.
Middle way - not society decides place of female, but her husband. Female must fulfill individual needs of her man, not needs of society, as it is liberal patriarchal society where man is free to be whatever he wants to be ¦>
I need tomboyish treewaifu to play in forest with me and to climb in trees. Not traditional cunt, who would be just tool of my enslavement113497

View attachment 113493
Pro russian
Really edgy.

Only edgy chuuni cute adorable pro-russian loli of culture deserves to be my waifu, not brainwashed degenerates. And youth in lithuania either apolitical or pro-western
Disgusting creatures, brainwashed conformist feminist whores

You should vote for the most based candidate anyway.

the Soviets should have formally annexed the baltic countries into Russia, along with Belarus and Ukraine, instead of giving them their own autonomous republics

That sounds hopeless. Looks like that place has a very degenerate future