Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Graynigger on niggER violence has to stop - One of the most based polls ever: who would you save, the foid or the pig-nosed niggER?

Who'se life would you save?

• I would save the foid's life.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I would save the pig-nosed niggER's life.

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
One of the most based polls evER - let's say Colt Gray was going ER in your class, he has everyone held hostage - and he says to you, "Choose - save the foid's life or save the pig-nosed niggER's life?"

Who would you choose to save? The foid or the pig-nosed niggER?

That nigger could snort an entire gram of cocaine in one line with that nose

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJTnsLOf3SA

Id tell him to kill both but if I had to choose Id choose the nigger

Well, she was able to survive so... Save the homie, i would say.

I cant choose both are bad to the world, i hate women more than niggERs so save the niqqa

That one person who voted to save the foid’s life is feeling really stupid right now.

Damn, don’t niggERs know how to ditch class anymore? @Emba

I feel bad for the niggER. Look at him in that picture: his hair was cut, he had on an American Eagle shirt, he had a nice chain around his neck. For what? To be shot and offed when someone went ER.

Jew/niggER planet.

Would I rather choose a foid or a dude?
Ofc I would choose the dude

She probably enjoys getting shot anyway I say that because of the women feel pleasure from pain must read thread

As a DEATHnic myself i would save the black dude. Not out of some tribal-like retarded form of brotherhood, but to prevent the foid from reproducing with him.

Save the negro.
No nigger ever called me "incel"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back