Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GrAYcels are so obsessed with IT

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Do they do it for attention or what because it seems like every GrAYNigger never stops talking about IT

Maybe they are from IT and want to promote it and keep the .is and IT war going?

That's a good thing. Bashing on IT is way more fun and interesting than most slop which comes out of this forum.

That's a good thing. Bashing on IT is way more fun and interesting than most slop which comes out of this forum.
Yes but giving them attention is always a negative since they are attention seekers

Yes but giving them attention is always a negative since they are attention seekers
Who cares about what they think of it. I want to bash some ITranny and then image some chubby blue haired faggot seething in his chair.

IT just makes me depressed most of the time. I know foids are cruel as shit but I guess it's just a lot to process at once.

Yep. I ended up on IT twice so far and it feels good that hose retards are raging over stuff I said

It's always the newer users who get excited after learning they exist for the first time.

its life fuel
It sure is. I made a post a while back about why Childbirth isn't that painful. I said a kick in the balls is far worse than childbirth and gave reasons why. I have no idea why that didn't end up on IT

Yea, way too many threads abt them lately, idk why. they're boring, we should just let them die

IT are just fags with an incel fetish, even they admit that all they do is fantasize abt incels wanting to have sex with them:

But ITfoids are so ugly that I doubt incels could even get it up for them

Only thing that's funny abt them is how pathetic and squeamish they are

In my opinion less attention for IT in .is is better.

We should focus on targeting Grays

:feelskek::feelskek:

To be honest I'm just bored and enjoy making fun of them even if I know it's what they want and they just do it for attention.
I know I probably shouldn't talk about them at all but it's so easy to make fun of them and point out the flaws in their ridiculous logic that I can't help myself sometimes...
I should probably stop though, you're right.

Without our attention, IT dies.
Honestly after thinking about this longer is it even a good thing if IT dies? To be honest most of the stuff they say on there is so retarded even normies will be siding with us.
It's also great promotional material for .is and the blackpill.
Are we sure they aren't doing us a favor by constantly reposting and talking about stuff posted on here?

I haven't seen any thought provoking high IQ threads recently. The most interesting stuff is always something related to IT or race wars jfl

I don't understand why inkwells here give foids on the internet so much attention. Like some folks are:" This foid said X in her tik tok, she's so fucking evil! "
Nigga, please! What foids do on the internet, in fact what anyone does on the internet is irrelevant for your own life. I hoped that .is was a space for incels to socialize and change opinions on their real life struggles, hopes and aspirations. However as time passes I see that this website has been turned into a miniature version of Reddit. There is only a minority of posters that respect the original ethos of the website

Some fags from this forum even visit it to look if they get posted there jfl. Foid behaviour imo.

I don't understand why inkwells here give foids on the internet so much attention.
Tbf most IT 'foids' aren't female, and the rest are so ugly you couldn't tell

However as time passes I see that this website has been turned into a miniature version of Reddit. There is only a minority of posters that respect the original ethos of the website
wtf r u talking abt, the original version of this website was literally a subreddit

People who regularly repost Reddit post should get banned for supporting and giving attention to certain subreddits