Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Graycel here. Totally an incel. New to this forum. 11 whole posts. Just want to say that I don't understand why I keep seeing ugly men with women.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Just the other day I was touching grass and I just saw all kinds of ugly men walking with Stacies. I mogged all of them in looks, but none of these Stacies would go for me. I also told these Stacies that I want to rape them, and for some reason, they wouldn't have sex with me. They called me a toxic garbage human, and I told them that women don't deserve any rights. This made them really angry for some reason.

I don't understand it. Did they sense my toxic misogyny somehow? I thought personality detector was a myth?

Some of these ugly men told me to see a therapist, and told me they got therapy and self-improved, so I don't get it. It makes me wonder if we're wrong about therapy?

Also, what's IncelTear? I've never heard of this place. I'm just an ugly incel who women call cute and hot, but I know they're just lying to me and only want Chad, but it's looking like the blackpill might be false?

These ugly men were poor. Forgot to mention that. But I saw them making these Stacies laugh and just respecting them and treating them like human beings. I don't get it.

This is why we shit on GrAYcels, mang.

Based post for once

You are also greycel lol.
Based grey though

best gray on this forum

reminds me of a retarded GrAY post recently asking something like why do guys prefer virgin toilets think it was @NormieHater thread :feelskek:

reminds me of a retarded GrAY post recently asking something like why do guys prefer virgin toilets think it was @NormieHater thread :feelskek:
it's not retarded it's just a question

Yeah that was me

Also, don't compare me to this retard, I've been on point with general lookism and denying lookism is the last thing I would do

i admit i missed that this was satire the first time i read it. too subtle for me

best grey that ever existed on the forum

This made me laugh great post

None of that was funny

You are also greycel lol.
Based grey though
There's a difference between a graycel and a GrAYcel.

@RobertGarnicasAPedo is a prime example of the former. One of the most based users here.

None of that was funny
51477.jpg