Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Graycel hatred

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
Most of you high post retards making fun of graycels have never once made a good post in your entire posting career, and deserve to be banned like ritalincel who contributed nothing but other peoples posts. This isn't twitter for your gay retweets

greycel = incel
anything else = chad

I don’t make fun of them

Attacking graycels prevents incel lurkers from actually joining and making accounts. Don’t attack graycels without good reason.

Everyone was greycel

we must protect the greycels

It’s always funny to see 2019cels making fun of greycels

Fuck all greycels, they are fakecel scum

Same. I would ban the shit out of them, they are just idiots. We really should get rid of all the shitheads from here, not only they give us a bad reputation, but they contribute with anything good. They are just as losers as cuckma

greycels do make horrible threads but it's expected of them. they're just noobs and learning the site culture.
however you should have your account banned if its >3 months old and still grey

Greycels grow it eventually

Greycel reporting

@HopeCopeRope seems like a nice guy even though he hates greycels

fuck greycels they should all be banned

Their attitude has become aggressive and retarded

But you were always a graycel under graycels what do you know how they feel?

I trusted them before but most I've met turn out to be lurkers/normfag trolls who make every kind of bait threads and low effort replies only to get banned in less than a month

I understand the graycel hate, most possibly are not blackpilled and join for shits and giggles. So suspicion is fine, but you have to analyze their posts and not their rankings.

greycels do make horrible threads but it's expected of them. they're just noobs and learning the site culture.
however you should have your account banned if its >3 months old and still grey
Oh shit, you didn't see anything ok

Ok retard
Screenshot 20200404 220710 YouTube

Am i also hated?

I don't hate them, it's just that many of them turn out to get banned within a few weeks or are generally larpers or bluepilled
also, it's sometimes just a meme depending on what they post

didn't ask and i don't care
I don't hate them, it's just that many of them turn out to get banned within a few weeks or are generally larpers or bluepilled
also, it's sometimes just a meme depending on what they post
not to mention they make the most retarded and cringey LARPS

@Ritalincel funny

Blackpill is true even on this forum. If you don’t have looks and status (different color stars and rank) you are seen as inferior even if the only reason they have such a high rank is because they autistically postmaxx and contribute nothing and joined 1 week ago. Most incels are no different from normies and probably fakecel

Screenshot 20200407 194853  01

@Ritalincel funny
Ritalincel
View profile
-
Banned
Joined Nov 26, 2017
Last seen 7 minutes ago · Engaged in conversation

Banpill is brutal. It has been so long since he was banned but still visits this forum.

Brocel should be unbanned tbh I wish he posted here instead of looksmax.org
Someone said he was banned because he said he drunkly kissed some men. He should try to ban appealmaxx tbh.

His number of posts on looksmax is huge tho.

I don't think anyone genuinely hates them

I’m a good poster

Nothing but respect for graycels. Not long since I was one

Some graycels are bluepilled faggots ngl. But not all of them.