Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Graycel cuck defends foid

He's right bro, ngl. It's fucked up and you come off as creep, my man. We incels should work towards understanding the women and trying to improve our personalities.

He's right bro, ngl. It's fucked up and you come off as creep, my man. We incels should work towards understanding the women and trying to improve our personalities.
this has to be sarcasm.....

These pussies are the worst, I'd like to kill one with my bear hands :feelspuke::feelsree:

He shared the video, so what? Was he the one who did it? People share dozens of gore videos on frigging facecuck and even soydit: men, women and even children getting brutally murdered and wrecked yet no one bats an eye... the moment a foid gets her hole drilled everyone chimps out, what kind of fucked up 'morality' is this?
Do I need to write "haha funny boyos !! is just sarcasm :D" at the end of every post like this for you inbred retards to get it?

People post way worse than this.

every graycel is an infiltrator until proven otherwise

"Bro its fucked up you posted a womam getting raped" :feels:

Fucking soyboy-simp. 100% a infiltrator.

No joke, that video wasn't all that rapey tbh, the foid just had a sour look on her face, that's all

How do I know you didn't inspect element

big yikes bro

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

These pussies are the worst, I'd like to kill one with my bear hands :feelspuke::feelsree:

Clown. Imagine making fun of a woman being raped just because you can't get laid is justified. Some of you are legit bad people with bad personalities.
He shared the video, so what? Was he the one who did it? People share dozens of gore videos on frigging facecuck and even soydit: men, women and even children getting brutally murdered and wrecked yet no one bats an eye... the moment a foid gets her hole drilled everyone chimps out, what kind of fucked up 'morality' is this?
Difference between sharing a video and getting a kick out of someone's suffering.

Clown. Imagine making fun of a woman being raped just because you can't get laid is justified. Some of you are legit bad people with bad personalities.

Difference between sharing a video and getting a kick out of someone's suffering.
:feelskek: :bluepill: simp. Also nowhere in the thread did I make fun of the foid. I merely shared the video. Are you imagining things?
I just made a friend and she is a female.

Last edited:
There is gore posted on this site very now and then where people get killed, forcefully drown or sliced up with a machete. I don't see why it should be forbidden to post a video of a :soy:rape:feels: