Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GrAY infiltrater has audacity to humblebrag in my dms

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
IMG 2894
IMG 2895
IMG 2896
IMG 2898

should this guy be banned? His account was made in december 2023 but yet he is still a grAY

@Tunadiver ban this niggER

Fake zoomercels are out of control

@Tunadiver ban this niggER

2024 fake zoomercels are out of control
im so tired of them They think theyre incel cuz of one fucking breakup We need to ban grAYs who are inactive and barely post

Meanwhile guys like us get repulsed looks just from walking near girls.

this place isnt much different than irl

If you use dms on a forum you're a fucking retard. Anything said in dms will be gossip for the forum, been this way since the 2000s.

If you use dms on a forum you're a fucking retard. Anything said in dms will be gossip for the forum, been this way since the 2000s.
this is the first time i ever even touched it, that guy said he wanted to talk to me in dms about this and i guess the reason for that was so he wouldn't get banned but little did he know..

Yeah that foid would never even look in my direction let alone talk to me. He's probably a mid tier to high tier normie if I had to guess.

State of dot eye ess in 2024

She is a fat pig, im not really jealous

guy said he had some experience with a foid that invited him over to have sex but then didn't cause ''she's traumatized''
next up guy finds out she brought some other guy and fucked him instead

By by :feelsjuice: @Tunadiver

Why would you reveal a private conversation ?

I had a borderline personality disorder girl having fantasies about me, and then humiliating me by fucking a tall, muscular, good earning macho man and family father basically in front of my eyes.

These women love to be emotionally sadistic towards non-darktriad men. I'd say in fact that she was testing him, she secretly wanted him to become enraged and roundhouse kick that tallfag, they love to create competition between men for her, and in these games obviously the most ruthless and psychopathic always comes on top.

I had a borderline personality disorder girl having fantasies about me, and then humiliating me by fucking a tall, muscular, good earning macho man and family father basically in front of my eyes.
Grab a blowtorch and scorch your skin immediately if you ever find yourself developing anything resembling love to a BPD woman. Unless you are an emotional masochist you should never ever see them as romantic partners.

I've made many threads about the reality of this. There are many incels who end up ascending with BPD women. Which is kinda sad. Not much of an ascension

Grab a blowtorch and scorch your skin immediately if you ever find yourself developing anything resembling love to a BPD woman. Unless you are an emotional masochist you should never ever see them as romantic partners.
I didn’t knew back then, she was diagnosed while being treated in the clinic.

I've made many threads about the reality of this. There are many incels who end up ascending with BPD women. Which is kinda sad. Not much of an ascension
I didn’t ascend, she humiliated me with another real man.

These women love to be emotionally sadistic towards non-darktriad men. I'd say in fact that she was testing him, she secretly wanted him to become enraged and roundhouse kick that tallfag, they love to create competition between men for her, and in these games obviously the most ruthless and psychopathic always comes on top.
He (110kg/shredded) would’ve wiped the floor with my 68kg ass, just as his cock did in her vagina.