Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Grandpa wants me to racially breed Irish white girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
My dad doesn’t like irish Americans because of how they’ve treated him in his neighborhood and says that if me or my brother brought one home to be a wife he’d kick us out, but my granddad was like “noo thats good”. I’m assuming he said this because in my country we have a saying that is “advance the race” (translated from spanish) which is basically saying that if you have any African features like skin, hair, etc, it’s not good and you should look white. Colonialism really did work.

If I were black I would date black women.

But wasn't he based? Now he's a retard that thinks u will breed lmao

Irish women sound annoying asf

Wtf ur old boomer grandpa wants u to be a race traitor, how degenerate, if anything he shouldbe more traditionalist

You can thank me and other conquistadors for your lighter features you Natives and Africans!

Jfl he thinks you're gonna have another Muhammad Ali

At one point irish/german wasn't even considered white there's a famous quote by benjameng frank