Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Grandma does NOT approve of white normie bf

where's the chad

She’s probably jealous

Call me volcel, but I couldnt have a LTR with an annoying foid that posts every stupid little thing like this on social media ESPECIALLY chinktok god tiktok is so fucking cancer an actual cancer to society

Call me volcel, but I couldnt have a LTR with an annoying foid that posts every stupid little thing like this on social media ESPECIALLY chinktok god tiktok is so fucking cancer an actual cancer to society
AF will use any excuse to blast their mid WM relationships to the world. Look at me, I matter because I caught the attention of a White man! A White one! White! White! ホワイトコックオンリープリーズ!!! They're better at racism than Hitler.

I want to cave her face in

Her male equivalent is jerking off to Attack On Titan hentai

“Omg my boyfriend’s white. Oh my fucking god that’s so fucking interesting. Look grandma I l’m a disgusting racemixer. I let his whitu cockru nut inside me. Isn’t that so interesting” :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

“Omg my boyfriend’s white. Oh my fucking god that’s so fucking interesting. Look grandma I l’m a disgusting racemixer. I let his whitu cockru nut inside me. Isn’t that so interesting” :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
LoL