Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer 1

I'm deeply offended that main characters aren't black and not transgenders.

fucks given: 0

2025, added to the mental void

Niggers...niggers everywhere.

Time to Simp for the new girl

Looks like a great game to go ER in

lame ass trailer. like am i suppose to coom my pants in hype when i see a sheboon twerking on a car?

Too many fucking niggers they should have set it in the past

i believe most of the footage is cgi. like its not ingame footage.

Grand Nigger Auto VI

Where's Tommy Vercetti?

i believe most of the footage is cgi. like its not ingame footage.
Yeah, looks orchestrated as fuck. You're telling me that all those NPCs on that beach with that amount of fidelity and quality of animation are existing in real time as a backdrop? Yeah fucking right, looks like a misnomer; probably part of a cutscene or something retarded.

Last edited:
I'm gonna log off all the discussion about this game... People will be treating it like Gods gift to the Universe.

The twerking apes :feelsseriously:
The romance :feelsseriously:

i expected some inspiration from gta vice city not some hoodrat trash. sadness.

GTA 6 is jewish propaganda

fucks given: 0
Tbh I’m having a VERY hard time pretending like I don’t care, even though I hated the way the trailer looked.

It’s that soy man child of me acting out again. :feelsbadman:

foid main characte. fuck rockstar

Yeah, looks orchestrated as fuck. You're telling me that all those NPCs on that beach with that amount of fidelity and quality of animation are existing in real time as a backdrop? Yeah fucking right, looks like a misnomer; probably part of a cutscene or something retarded.
Rockstar through out 2 billion dollars, lets see.

So many n1ggers though, I understand that miami is a heavly latino area, but n1ggers.

I didn't see many white people.

Yeah it's all cut scenes. The game is basically just a movie of cutscenes rendered with the game engine. With a few driving and shooting levels between the cutscenes. It's the same boring formula.

not a fan of the trailer at all........ maybe just thought or secrtly hoped it would be better but idk gonna wait to judge it before i try it