Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel graduation party

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was forced to go to my aunts high school graduation. yes, high school, shes only 2 years older than me (17). but anyway on to the story. when i arrived it was a room with a bunch of tables and a dance floor in the middle. then all of her friends started pouring in. almost all of them were GIGAstacies and GIGAchads, including my aunt herself, it was torture! i went to the bathroom a total of 3 times just to stand in the stall and get away from the chads and stacies. our family friends who grew up with us were also there, but since they are the same age as my aunt and not me, i was ignored. one of them didnt even say hi to me, and the only thing the other one did was try to dap me up (for oldcels reading this, dapping up is a zoomer handshake where 2 people slide their hands together) but i thought he was coming in for a formal handshake so i shook his hand instead of dapping him up...awkward as FUCK. i also went outside a bunch too. i did surprisingly dance but ONLY cus my father said he would give me 100 bucks if i danced for 30 seconds and my grandma said shed dance with me so i thought maybe that would make it less humiliating.

he jus like me fr
4oluwn

one of them didnt even say hi to me, and the only thing the other one did was try to dap me up
I can relate. Stayed at aunt's house with cousins for 2 months they didnt say a word to me. (Fam was homeless)

Last edited:
Well, at least you got $100.

but i thought he was coming in for a formal handshake so i shook his hand instead of dapping him up...awkward as FUCK
The amount of times I did the wrong handshake... Is this what happens when you don't have a normal social life?

[UWSL][/UWSL]

The amount of times I did the wrong handshake... Is this what happens when you don't have a normal social life?
i also messed up another handshake today. my grandpa was walking past me and my dad was right next to me and my grandpa went in to handshake my dad but i thought it was for me so me and my dad both took the handshake at the same time and all 3 of us were handshaking...that was probably even worse than the dap up :cryfeels:

i also messed up another handshake today. my grandpa was walking past me and my dad was right next to me and my grandpa went in to handshake my dad but i thought it was for me so me and my dad both took the handshake at the same time and all 3 of us were handshaking...that was probably even worse than the dap up :cryfeels:
over for socially-awkwardcels :feelsrope:

look. its not helping you in any shape or form that you're on incel forums all day.. as a 15 year old. blackpill is a good knowledge but spending time here takes a toll on your mental health, at least for me, it made me angrier and more bitter. but do whatever you want.

i was forced to go to my aunts high school graduation. yes, high school, shes only 2 years older than me (17). but anyway on to the story. when i arrived it was a room with a bunch of tables and a dance floor in the middle. then all of her friends started pouring in. almost all of them were GIGAstacies and GIGAchads, including my aunt herself, it was torture! i went to the bathroom a total of 3 times just to stand in the stall and get away from the chads and stacies. our family friends who grew up with us were also there, but since they are the same age as my aunt and not me, i was ignored. one of them didnt even say hi to me, and the only thing the other one did was try to dap me up (for oldcels reading this, dapping up is a zoomer handshake where 2 people slide their hands together) but i thought he was coming in for a formal handshake so i shook his hand instead of dapping him up...awkward as FUCK. i also went outside a bunch too. i did surprisingly dance but ONLY cus my father said he would give me 100 bucks if i danced for 30 seconds and my grandma said shed dance with me so i thought maybe that would make it less humiliating.

he jus like me fr
View attachment 616474
You sound a bit like Eliott Rodger ngl:lul:

look. its not helping you in any shape or form that you're on incel forums all day.. as a 15 year old. blackpill is a good knowledge but spending time here takes a toll on your mental health, at least for me, it made me angrier and more bitter. but do whatever you want.
This

he jus like me fr
View attachment 616474
Listen dude,its a good thing.You are 15 ,try to do more things which make you uncomfortable,atleast it will help you overcome your social awkwardness