Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Graduating University as a hugless virgin

Stanky

Stanky

Invisiblecel
Like literally what do you do at that point, bar LDAR.

Any mystical chance you would get after that point would be beyond awkward and pathetic because of the complete lack of experience, in addition to being too old for it to be "cute".

Any cels willing to share their after uni experiences?

Nothing but post here
Graduation sucked

If its any consolation, you were already finished when you graduated high school a virgin

Got a few hugs at a summer language course, but it was part of the culture. It's over.

at least you graduated

I had a hard enough time getting my degree, nevermind dealing with inceldom.

I have my degree and a good af job.

Still a virgin. :feelsrope:

I'm sorry. Graduating as a KHHV is the last nail in the coffin.

If it makes you feel any better, I suggest that you hug the School Administrator that hands out the diplomas....

at least you won't graduate hugless....right?

If it makes you feel any better, I suggest that you hug the School Administrator that hands out the diplomas....

at least you won't graduate hugless....right?
:lul:

Didn't go. Looked at pictures later. All suifuel.

Just finished 4 years at uni myself, got my final exam on the 30th and still KHHV. ITS OVER!

at least you graduated

I had a hard enough time getting my degree, nevermind dealing with inceldom.
This, especially if you had to live in dorms. That's incel torture

graduated last December, no one hugged, entire college hated me, and no friends.

I didn’t go to graduation, just got my degree from the uni and never looked back. It is what it is, early high school was when I knew it was over.

After graduating as a pathetic virgin, I stopped trying at all. No more learning languages, orbiting foids, forced socializing, reading, therapy, swimming, social media, eating healthy, meditation, practicing PUA stuff, etc... I tried it all during my 5 years of college and i failed miserably, so, why continue?. I was exhausted anyway. So, i knew i was going to be a pathetic beta virgin male my whole life, and i gave up. I began to smoke weed to cope with the fact that im absolutely pathetic and that i can do absolutely nothing to solve it. I lived in extreme isolation for 3 years just rotting until some months ago i had to move with my parents again. Now at least i hear my parents outside my room, which kind of helps.
Never believe what normies say if you tried and failed. If you tried for YEARS when it was supposed to be easy (young, bluepilled, college...) and could not get even a hug or a kiss, its actually OVER, not like the fucking meme, but really, truly OVER.
All i hope now is to get a job so at least i can lose my virginity before killing myself. But im way too depressed at the moment to keep studying to get the job i have a chance to get. So i will end up killing myself as a friendless virgin. All i wanted was a fucking gf and a family, so my life can have any kind of pourpose, but i am too fucking ugly and aspie, the sexual market is way too unbalanced, and foids are WAAAAAAY too shallow. Its just fucking impossible. I really dont know what i would do if miraculously i decided tomorrow to try again, because i know nothing works :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

And i went to graduation as a friendless virgin of course. Every one was there with their gf, big families and friends... everyone laughing, taking pics, having fun.... while i was only with my parents, without talking or smiling, just waiting for it to end in a corner. My parents fully realizing how much of a human failure i am, not even trying to talk to anybody. At that point i was very well known as the creepy probably virgin guy that orbited every foid that let him, but gets rejected every single time.... One of my saddest moments.

If you were on this site legitimately, you secretly knew inside it was over since the beginning.

It's over for you. Betabuxxing is your only way of getting laid now.
After graduating as a pathetic virgin, I stopped trying at all. No more learning languages, orbiting foids, forced socializing, reading, therapy, swimming, social media, eating healthy, meditation, practicing PUA stuff, etc... I tried it all during my 5 years of college and i failed miserably, so, why continue?. I was exhausted anyway. So, i knew i was going to be a pathetic beta virgin male my whole life, and i gave up. I began to smoke weed to cope with the fact that im absolutely pathetic and that i can do absolutely nothing to solve it. I lived in extreme isolation for 3 years just rotting until some months ago i had to move with my parents again. Now at least i hear my parents outside my room, which kind of helps.
Never believe what normies say if you tried and failed. If you tried for YEARS when it was supposed to be easy (young, bluepilled, college...) and could not get even a hug or a kiss, its actually OVER, not like the fucking meme, but really, truly OVER.
All i hope now is to get a job so at least i can lose my virginity before killing myself. But im way too depressed at the moment to keep studying to get the job i have a chance to get. So i will end up killing myself as a friendless virgin. All i wanted was a fucking gf and a family, so my life can have any kind of pourpose, but i am too fucking ugly and aspie, the sexual market is way too unbalanced, and foids are WAAAAAAY too shallow. Its just fucking impossible. I really dont know what i would do if miraculously i decided tomorrow to try again, because i know nothing works :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

And i went to graduation as a friendless virgin of course. Every one was there with their gf, big families and friends... everyone laughing, taking pics, having fun.... while i was only with my parents, without talking or smiling, just waiting for it to end in a corner. My parents fully realizing how much of a human failure i am, not even trying to talk to anybody. At that point i was very well known as the creepy probably virgin guy that orbited every foid that let him, but gets rejected every single time.... One of my saddest moments.
You say your English is bad when in fact it is one of the best among the members of this forum. I do appreciate your humility nonetheless.

Last edited:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hugs, brother.

Hookers mang, hookers. Real nice blond expensive ones and no running away with the first girl you meet may she only wants your money.

Damn dude, I want to put my hand on your shoulder.
fb0.jpg

Damn dude, I want to put my hand on your shoulder.
fb0.jpg

Thanks man, just venting. Having a pretty shitty day. Hate weekends. I can hear young foids having fun and it fucking destroys what is left of my soul.

For the guys who went to graduation and your parents didn't pay for college, why?

After graduating as a pathetic virgin, I stopped trying at all. No more learning languages, orbiting foids, forced socializing, reading, therapy, swimming, social media, eating healthy, meditation, practicing PUA stuff, etc...

ATTN: Guests

Unless you are at least marginally-attractive, women do not appreciate the attention that you lavish upon them. In the back of your mind you may be thinking that you are being a "good guy" or that it is a stepping-stone to an intimate relationship...IT IS NOT!

Pay attention to people's or women's body-language not their words. It they looked annoyed by your company or attention, its not that they are in a bad mood, its not that they need your friendship....it is very likely they don't like you. This is very hard for people to accept this tRUISM but you should always pay attention to people's body language rather than their words.

ATTN: Guests

Unless you are at least marginally-attractive, women do not appreciate the attention that you lavish upon them. In the back of your mind you may be thinking that you are being a "good guy" or that it is a stepping-stone to an intimate relationship...IT IS NOT!

Pay attention to people's or women's body-language not their words. It they looked annoyed by your company or attention, its not that they are in a bad mood, its not that they need your friendship....it is very likely they don't like you. This is very hard for people to accept this tRUISM but you should always pay attention to people's body language rather than their words.

Agree.
Anyway, i was a bluepilled feminist, and i know that everything can be ignored so the delusion can continue: the obvious body language, the manipulation in self interest, the worshipping of chad.... Everything is better than accepting that its over, but, even then, i fucking hate how deluded i was and how much work it required to mantain the delusion....

Formal education is pointless unless you want to be a wagecuck. Most Merkins are so indoctrinated to the whole insane ethos of staying at school till their about 28 that they waste their lives away instead of doing something useful, like taking up cyber crime and spending the proceeds on high quality cocaine and even better quality whores.