Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Graduated hs recently and now im a neet.

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I'm now a neet now that I've graduated from hs. Ngl this actually doesn't feel that bad but only in the short term. I don't see myself enjoying this if I was to do it for a long period of time. I would feel like I am wasting my life and would actually feel pretty bad. Only productive thing I do is Pray sometimes and workout. Also I still crave social interaction, even if I am just around other people in scoo but not talking to them it helps kinda.

NEET is the right way
I'm not only a NEET but a Hermit aswell and I love it , it's the ideal lifestyle for me

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

Dropped out of college, rn NEETing looking for work

"Just contribute to a society that hates you."

NEETing is life.

I'm now a neet now that I've graduated from hs. Ngl this actually doesn't feel that bad but only in the short term. I don't see myself enjoying this if I was to do it for a long period of time. I would feel like I am wasting my life and would actually feel pretty bad. Only productive thing I do is Pray sometimes and workout. Also I still crave social interaction, even if I am just around other people in scoo but not talking to them it helps kinda.
Yea being a neet for a long time sucks ass. I wish I looked for a job sooner instead of wasting three years of my life doing nothing

When you're a NEET you want a job. When you have a job you want to return to being a NEET. Just goes to show that whatever path your life goes down it will be terrible

you aren't nate higgers buddy

Being a NEET for a while begins to feel like life is passing by you, especially if you don't have a lot of money. I still hate working, but without money there's no life.

Being a NEET for a while begins to feel like life is passing by you, especially if you don't have a lot of money. I still hate working, but without money there's no life.

U need to scam maxx

I haven't had any social interaction irl for 6 years except with like store workers or my mom
The NEET life chose me, I'm doing fine

I haven't had any social interaction irl for 6 years except with like store workers or my mom
The NEET life chose me, I'm doing fine
Don’t your parents give you shit for it?

Don’t your parents give you shit for it?
I get neetbuxx from the government. I have my own appartment, Been living here for 4 years almost.

I get neetbuxx from the government. I have my own appartment, Been living here for 4 years almost.
You in Europe? It’s impossible to do this in America

Yea being a neet for a long time sucks ass. I wish I looked for a job sooner instead of wasting three years of my life doing nothing
Cope, I'm doing my part in accelerating the collapse of society

Same. When I graduated from high school, I at first considered joining the military. But when I realized how cucked it was, I decided to become a NEET instead.

Cope, I'm doing my part in accelerating the collapse of society
Based so fucking zased

Finding work is hard as shit for no reason. Needing to send out 20 applications a day is the bare minimum now
Applied 44 places, some multiple times, nope, no dice

IMG 3505

Bitcoin

Despite a crackdown on cryptocurrency businesses by U.S. authorities, bitcoin has seen its price rebound sharply off its lows from late last year.

The pioneering cryptocurrency has risen 80% year-to-date to $29,856 per coin.

Its gains have helped benefit many crypto-linked stocks as well: MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR), which holds more than $4 billion bitcoin, saw its shares up more than 210%.

Riot Platforms (RIOT), a crypto miner, has seen its shares rise 440%.

Based avi tho

If you don't know what to do, try to get a warehouse job. As an incel customer service jobs are not a good option, so opt for something else

I don't see myself enjoying this if I was to do it for a long period of time. I would feel like I am wasting my life and would actually feel pretty bad.
Wait until you start wageslaving, the neet lifestyle will seem super productive to you

The first year is hard, the second the hardest, the third is resignation & routine, after that you either find motivation or become a true failure, goodluck.

Been neeting for a year feels good ngl even if most days are the same I rather do this then wageslave