Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Grade A suicide fuel ⛽️. Roastie filled with joy because CHAD finally agrees to meet her

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Holy shit, no girl will ever feel this happy to meet us

Good on you OP, crush her dreams, I would pay to see her face once she realizes you actually wont meet with her
@Reddit_is_for_cucks How do you usually let them down? Do you just ghost them? How do they react?

This has a great potential to be both sui and life fuel

Here we see that women have the mind of children, they have not been able to fully develop their adult personalities because society allows them to act in this way, the most they can do is pretend an occasional casual conversation like an adult, but the moment they have a chance with chad all their childish irrationality is evident, I feel sadness and rage

high IQ post

Please post her reactions once you ghost the shit out of her.

pathetic. She's acting like a beta cuck.

they all do for chad

she would give him money i f he asks for it
I told her I’ll finally meet her after saying no to her for a while.

View attachment 22122View attachment 22123View attachment 22124

Holy shit roasties will never be this eager and happy to meet us.

This is insane! How can they love chad this much? I mean it’s just a fuckin face!

i have no words left

this world is about illusion

face = illusion

You should meet up with her and put 30 hollow point rounds in her abdomen

Here we see that women have the mind of children, they have not been able to fully develop their adult personalities because society allows them to act in this way, the most they can do is pretend an occasional casual conversation like an adult, but the moment they have a chance with chad all their childish irrationality is evident, I feel sadness and rage
This 100%

This is the girl that you posted about around St. Patrick's day right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back