Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Grade A suicide fuel ⛽️. Roastie filled with joy because CHAD finally agrees to meet her

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I told her I’ll finally meet her after saying no to her for a while.

0FFE9BBF 0213 4CE7 9A98 5DCC0FDFBF01
0281F0A8 079B 487A B978 4AB8BE76F88A
316D1B83 A211 44BA 9E8A E9D7A52B4418

Holy shit roasties will never be this eager and happy to meet us.

This is insane! How can they love chad this much? I mean it’s just a fuckin face!

i have no words left

Here we see that women have the mind of children, they have not been able to fully develop their adult personalities because society allows them to act in this way, the most they can do is pretend an occasional casual conversation like an adult, but the moment they have a chance with chad all their childish irrationality is evident, I feel sadness and rage

I don't know how u do this to yourself

I come here to pretend nobody is ever having sex. I don't need this suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Lmao @ that ugly fucking bitch.

Her looksmatch is rotting away right now.

Well at least she can get fucked by the dogs after finding out she was Chadfished :lul:

Personality = looks. This is insane suey fuel

Maybe she likes your personality?

Let's say he talked to her without showing her any pics not even Chad's, and just now showed her his real picture. She would instantly ghost him. Personality has zip to do with it. She "likes his personality" because she likes his face.
Eeh Aah fuel

pathetic. She's acting like a beta cuck.

Very nice brother, now don't show up and say that she isn't your type , destroy her ego boyo, show her true despair:lul::lul::lul:

But serious note do you go on phone calls aswell?

so what, are you finally going to admit you aren't the guy?

kind of amazing how these foids will spend literally months chasing a disinterested chad

Here we see that women have the mind of children, they have not been able to fully develop their adult personalities because society allows them to act in this way, the most they can do is pretend an occasional casual conversation like an adult, but the moment they have a chance with chad all their childish irrationality is evident, I feel sadness and rage

high IQ. women dont go through proper conditioning so they always turn out soft as fuck. my mum loses her shit everytime she sees a cockroach

troll her and post the conversation kek
i sometimes think if you actually are a chad larping jfl

She's a fat slob too.

high IQ. women dont go through proper conditioning so they always turn out soft as fuck. my mum loses her shit everytime she sees a cockroach

Cockroaches are the incels of the insect world.

It's over for Roachcels. :feelsrope:

---

Organize a meetup with her and send in @catfishman23 to confront her IRL

Meanwhile whatever beta "wins" her will NEVER get that kind of reaction. :lul:

meanwhile it's been about nine months since I got a text off anyone who isn't my mom or dad.

JFL it's over

It’s like a retarded kid getting an ice cream ffs.

This is insane! How can they love chad this much? I mean it’s just a fuckin face!
It just sounds so absurd. Imagine being that excited and gleeful just because you're about to meet a good looking person. Imagine being Chad and being able to experience having people enjoy your existence that much. Now imagine being incel again, and remember that no one will ever enjoy your existence, in fact, most want you fucking dead. Why? For the crime of being born ugly.

The life of Chad juxtaposes so harshly with our own. It's hard to imagine how easy life would be as a good looking person, but your posts give me a good glimpse into how it is, and it just seems like fantasy from a distance.

pics of chad plz

All you need is looks
(pa pananana)
All you need is looks
(pa pananana)
All you need is looks, looks
Looks is all you need

just end my miserable existence pls.
i can't deal with shit like this anymore
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

20 year old studying to be a vet.

So smart but yet so dumb at the same time
She must have had a huge dopamine rush when talking to you. Her behavior is cute for a moment but gets annoying after a while.
I bet she's a perfectionist, she dreams of having a perfect life. Since she is already on the path of having a good career, has dogs, probably family, and soon money, all that is left is a chad. She really wants to collect that last thing and that is your catfish.

inb4 she ends up dating the actual Chad you used.

Meet up with a cardboard cutout of the face of the chadfish you used.

It just sounds so absurd. Imagine being that excited and gleeful just because you're about to meet a good looking person. Imagine being Chad and being able to experience having people enjoy your existence that much. Now imagine being incel again, and remember that no one will ever enjoy your existence, in fact, most want you fucking dead. Why? For the crime of being born ugly.

The life of Chad juxtaposes so harshly with our own. It's hard to imagine how easy life would be as a good looking person, but your posts give me a good glimpse into how it is, and it just seems like fantasy from a distance.

I couldn't even get that excited if a hot girl wanted to meet me or probably anything in life.

JUST GET AN INTERESTING PERSONALITY BRO JUST TAKE SHOWRS BRO JSUT GOT O GYM BRO JSTU BE CONDFEDINT BRH

It is time to fatality that bitch. Finish her by saying she's ugly and fat.

Show up as yourself and say "hey, it's Chad. We finally meet, huh? Let's go grab a drink."

She looks so genuinely excited shit hits home to the heart. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I would pay thousands for someone to chadfish Lauren like this.

Who is Lauren?
Show up as yourself and say "hey, it's Chad. We finally meet, huh? Let's go grab a drink."

Lmao I am sure she won’t notice, afterall it’s all about personality right
She must have had a huge dopamine rush when talking to you. Her behavior is cute for a moment but gets annoying after a while.
I bet she's a perfectionist, she dreams of having a perfect life. Since she is already on the path of having a good career, has dogs, probably family, and soon money, all that is left is a chad. She really wants to collect that last thing and that is your catfish.
That’s a pretty good analysis, I never thooo get of it like that.

Come to think of it, she does have a perfect life. Except she doesn’t have friends and doesn’t get invited to parties
is she the one that lives on a farm?
Yeap why?

Last edited:

God, why does it have to be so unfair like that, chad shows his face to a foid and that person is automatically happy for the rest of the week, meanwhile we get in the same place as her and we're hated automatically

All because of some bones under your skin. There are times I feel like jumping off a bridge.