Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GQ Article from December 2019: Why is Everyone Obsessed with Being Tall?

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

Male friends tell me that so many women ask them point-blank how tall they are right off the bat, it’s easier to just include that info in the bio. Male-liking friends of mine tell me, more often than not, that they really prefer tallbois: “He’s gotta be at least six-foot.”

Well at least the ones who prefer the tallfags are the gay ones which don't apply to me since I'm no faggot, but damn that's so depressing and sickening. We ask for their weight and foids automatically ring the sexism alarm like the lunk alarm at Planet Fitness.

"Prefer" when they really mean "require"

They’ll suspend all inquiry into this subject once they figure out the uncomfortable truth behind it.. all roads lead to the blackpill.

“Girls want to get fucked by guys that are really good at killing people. Just like girls of every other species. Killing ability is a sexually rewarded trait and makes pussies wet”

imagine normies contending with that^^ their heads would explode and they’d cope circles around it

They’ll suspend all inquiry into this subject once they figure out the uncomfortable truth behind it.. all roads lead to the blackpill.

“Girls want to get fucked by guys that are really good at killing people. Just like girls of every other species. Killing ability is a sexually rewarded trait and makes pussies wet”

imagine normies contending with that^^ their heads would explode and they’d cope circles around it

The sooner everyone swallows the blackpill, the better the world will be

Cherry picking culture due to Online dating allowing it. That's why ppl r so obsessed with male height. Women are incredible entitled today, but o.d created the groundwork.

I don't see why it should be unacceptable to ask a femoid how much she weighs

Not equivalent. Being fat is usually a lifestyle choice. Inaddition, many men fetishize BBW while most women want sub 5'8'' men dead.

That's my point. Being fat is a lifestyle choice. Even if it was genetic, you just need to watch the foods you eat.

Being short is pure genetics that you can't control whatsoever.

"Prefer" when they really mean "require"

Imagine being primitive foid creature and associating killing ability with height while guns exist

Last edited:
The square cube law.
Height = More Strength = More Power
It makes sense that everyone wants to be TALL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back