Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Goyslop withdrawal

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
I’m relying on canned frijoles and sardines rn, fuck I miss my goyslop bros, anyone mind sending some money for me ?

I go to the mexican restaurant every 2 weeks and eat beans, carnitas, rice etc. only dining out i do

other than that i just eat beans out the can dedsrs

I go to the mexican restaurant every 2 weeks and eat beans, carnitas, rice etc. only dining out i do

other than that i just eat beans out the can dedsrs
Nice , how much does it come out to usually

Had to start eating carefully cuz my gut health is horrible

almost 25 bucks lol

that's why I don't go much
I had some habibifuel a few weeks ago and they serve you good for less than a typical McDonald’s meal and it is legit

I am eating canned tuna and pita bread, and later on ramen, no cash for anything else, just ran out of alcohol, life is going to become shit later this month.

I am eating canned tuna and pita bread, and later on ramen, no cash for anything else, just ran out of alcohol, life is going to become shit later this month.
Same here jfl, and eggs too cuz 5$ for 60 at kikemart :feelshaha:

Yeah pretty much, I can eat a shit ton of goyslop and not gain a single pound
Tf, is goyslop all you eat that day of said slop consumption or do u add home meals too

There was a time I only ate goyslop for 3 months straight, only change that was visible was how shit my skin became, didn't put of anything even after checking my weight
Wait what’s ur typical order like usually at slop chains

comiendo comida de un lata?
no mamas wey...