Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Goyslop rn

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
★★★★★
Going out to get some goyslop, just woke up late as fuck, im thinking either McDonald’s or Taco Bell tonight , who else ?

I ate dairy queen for the first time the other day. Never again.

Pantry if successful.

I don't know about mcdonalds

I like to eat shitty food

taco bell is good so long as ur not worried about obliterating your toilet later

Some Dairy Queen's are alright. It's really hit or miss.

Fast food is very dangerous, it causes baldness and penile cancer

Taco Bell gives leftover quesadillas that taste like rotten mustard. Unless you find a good one.

McDonalds is overpriced now. I'm lucky I'm a chefcel so I be making my own food. Devils put too much poison in fast food.

How come it’s rly popular
Cheap, full of addictive salt sugar and fat, and people who eat it regularly are more accustomed to the taste. It could also be that the location I visited was particularly bad.

Tell your people to come up with a new recipe for grounded up gentile babies. Shit taste nasty. More salt maybe.
Idk jews owned DQ jfl. McDonalds has Mcflurry, which is the same thing

Just cook your own food. It's not that hard.

taco bell is good so long as ur not worried about obliterating your toilet later
I don’t get the obliteration tbh, prob cuz I got the genes to digest this shit

McDonalds is overpriced now. I'm lucky I'm a chefcel so I be making my own food. Devils put too much poison in fast food.
U gotta appmaxx with mcdoanlds these days, otherwise it’s too expensive , I’ve seen cooked restaurants serve dishes way better for same price

Going out to get some goyslop, just woke up late as fuck, im thinking either McDonald’s or Taco Bell tonight , who else ?
Don't waste your money on that shit. I'm on a mostly potato and protein diet. If you have to eat junk food at least make it yourself. Find something you like and research how to make it on YouTube. Then go to the grocery store and buy it. That's what I do, but i'm an old fart, And it's not like a woman is actually going to cook for me. Lol.

I ate too much today so I can't goyslopmax for a while without gaining too much weight

Don't waste your money on that shit. I'm on a mostly potato and protein diet. If you have to eat junk food at least make it yourself. Find something you like and research how to make it on YouTube. Then go to the grocery store and buy it. That's what I do, but i'm an old fart, And it's not like a woman is actually going to cook for me. Lol.
Eggs are 5$ for 60 so I eat only eggs and canned food

Eggs are 5$ for 60 so I eat only eggs and canned food
We're i'm from chicken and potatoes and rather cheap. I would worry about getting cholesterol from all those eggs. But I also heard eggs are a super food and you're better off eating a lot of them than none at all.

My mom lives around the corner and she cooks me food so I can take it home and warm it up later from time to time :feelsaww:

We're i'm from chicken and potatoes and rather cheap. I would worry about getting cholesterol from all those eggs. But I also heard eggs are a super food and you're better off eating a lot of them than none at all.
Yeah, haven’t checked my ldl n hdl in a while because can’t afford it rn, but I’d hope they’re not too bad, I do lots of cardio

It’s legit the best thing, since I cant cook for shit myself. It takes too much time, I'd rather spend my time pursuing my hobbies
Mother’s cooking is the best