Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Goyslop Friday night!

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★★
Will have boneless fried chicken soon

I just had a big ass chicken barbeque pizza

dont eat goyslop ever... its disgusting.

bad goyim, who wouldn't want the succulate meal, after a hard days work? Treat yourself goyim, good goyim

amiright @faded

Yo mang, what meals can you make as a broke college student(when I mean broke I actually mean broke mang)

Yo mang, what meals can you make as a broke college student(when I mean broke I actually mean broke mang)
Can you afford Raman or potatos? its better than the shit (((they))) are trying to feed you

Cooking your own fried chicken is easy and tasty as well. I'm yet to try it but it seems easy to cook from what I see online

Chad eats goyslop everyday and still mogs incels who eat a perfectly healthy diet

i would have had a pizza or something (along with white kidney bean pill cope) but i have leftover lean beef patties from yesterday so i'll eat that with some hummus

No pic, no care

pizza does sound good