Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Governor Cuomo resigns. Fuck that cuck, but it shows wahmen are the most powerful beings in the west right now.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Ok, well deserved, he supported #metoo bullshit allegations and was destroyed by bullshit #metoo allegations. But a guy with that power being cucked simply because some holes didn't liked how he acted is simply preposterous, he didn't raped anyone, shit, not even proof was show, but yet he was destroyed by women, because the west WORSHIPS cunts as gods.

Last edited:
I hope everyone dies.

I never liked Cuomo. He is a hypocritical corrupt politician. He supported that whole "pro-woman" bullshit and now women are the reason his political career is over.

He fell on his own sword.

View attachment 477698

Ok, well deserved, he supported #metoo bullshit allegations and was destroyed by bullshit #metoo allegations. But a guy with that power being cucked simply because some holes didn't liked how he acted is simply preposterous, he didn't raped anyone, shit, not even proof was show, but yet he was destroyed by women, because the west WORSHIPS cunts as gods.
Live like a gender traitor, go out like a gender traitor, women love treason from cucked males, but never the traitor.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said during his address Tuesday that he sees "the world through the eyes of my daughters."
Cuomo said that he was often with his three daughters while he watched some of the media coverage detailing the accusations against him. "I want them to know" that I never did "intentionally disrespect" a woman, Cuomo said.
"Your dad made mistakes, and he apologized," he added.
Look at this try to damage control by sucking up to foids. Foids word is now the most valid thing in the world. Gynocentrism is stronger than i thought.

lol he supposedly killed thousands if not dozens of thousands by moving people infected with the wu flu in nursery homes but nobody gave a shit. Some foid accuses him of something with 0 proof (tho i wouldn't be surprised it's true) and he's instantly brought down lmao

@ThoughtfulCel a woman complaining holds more weight than thousands of corpses. Still they larp as the oppressed gender :feelsmage:

Fuck him, let their kind eat each other.

lol he supposedly killed thousands if not dozens of thousands by moving people infected with the wu flu in nursery homes but nobody gave a shit. Some foid accuses him of something with 0 proof (tho i wouldn't be surprised it's true) and he's instantly brought down lmao

@ThoughtfulCel a woman complaining holds more weight than thousands of corpses. Still they larp as the oppressed gender :feelsmage:
Giving women rights was one slippery slope that will never even out :feelshaha:

They won't be satisfied until they are treated as literal gods, and that still won't be enough

Last edited:
over for him :feelsbadman:
free our nigga

based Cuomo the homo killed nursing home boomers

Dude is 63 (getting close to retirement anyway), $5M net worth (public estimate, probably higher) and has a huge yearly pension for life. It's not like he's going to prison or anything. People feeling sorry for him need to keep it in perspective.
I'm not feeling sorry for him, he should be in jail for what he did on the corona virus thing, not because he supposedly hurt the feefees of some cunts.

deserved
Giving women rights was one slippery slope that will never even out :feelshaha:

They won't eb satisfied until they are treated as literal gods, and that still won't be enough
This

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back