Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious government should ban street parking

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I hate seeing all these filthy fucking cars polluting the streets. often blocking the road. Making the views of the city ugly. Street parking should be outlawed everywhere in the city. If you are too poor to buy/rentba garage, you don't have the right to streets nor to a car and go fuck yourself.

The guy is 30+, by the way

I'm too poor to not park on the street, tbh, I'd be fine with it being banned if there was more private public transportation or better places to park. :forcedsmile:

Street parking is a rule in third world

I'm too poor to not park on the street, tbh, I'd be fine with it being banned if there was more private public transportation or better places to park. :forcedsmile:
they should build multistory garages in every place. And force remote work as much as possible. and force all new houses to have parking

they should build multistory garages in every place. And force remote work as much as possible. and force all new houses to have parking
You better dont come in Russia... street parking is a rule here, as pla1488 said

but also based im more concerned about people's house looking ugly from landscape

i hate when shit is not dress right dress

mogs me by having a car

People sitting in cars look stupid