Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious government should allow prisoners to join a death tournament to fight for power and wealth and freedom.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

agree

• y

• n

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Prisoners on death row and life sentences should be offered the chance to fight in a colesseum to the death for freedom and dignity. Only 1 winner but this winner will be set free and given 10 million dollars. All the fights should be broadcast worldwide. This would bring in lots of revenue for the government and we get to see a wonderful show. Fights to the death, no cuck gay shit referee ending fights early. @subzero thoughts?

And send a even more fucked in the head criminal back to the streets ?
But it would be fun to watch

Only if they are murders and it's 100% proven they're guilty.

And send a even more fucked in the head criminal back to the streets ?
But it would be fun to watch
I'd choose dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. Those who sacrifice freedom for safety deserve neither.

Reminds me of the colosseum from yakuza 0 jfl

Basically lots of revenue to kikes and some gymmaxxed mogger wins at life, tbh. :feelsugh:

I'd choose dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. Those who sacrifice freedom for safety deserve neither.
Nice talk, but i guess you never got on a hostile environment, where people stare at you with anger all the time with high distrust, you can get killed at any time if the guy is having a bad day.
I wonder how you would react if some psycho just left prison after murdering around 10 other guys and lived close to you, just imagine if that guy get on the edge another time ?
You and your family could pay the price.

so prisoners on death row would participate? would be very interesting but most of them dont deserve freedom

Nice talk, but i guess you never got on a hostile environment, where people stare at you with anger all the time with high distrust, you can get killed at any time if the guy is having a bad day.
I wonder how you would react if some psycho just left prison after murdering around 10 other guys and lived close to you, just imagine if that guy get on the edge another time ?
if he kills again, he returns to prison and so will be tracked while free

I don't care if he's dangerous, if he tries to trespass on my property he'd get blown away. I won't wait for the cucked cops to come after an hour when I'm dead.

Only if they are murders and it's 100% proven they're guilty.
Doesn't matter if they are innocent or not. This option should be offered to them regardless. Everyone deserves a right to fight for wealth and freedom

Doesn't matter if they are innocent or not. This option should be offered to them regardless. Everyone deserves a right to fight for wealth and freedom
Only if foids get put on death row for doing the same crimes as men, and also get this offer.

Basically lots of revenue to kikes and some gymmaxxed mogger wins at life, tbh. :feelsugh:
I personally wish to see a true death tournament. I would unironically pay $10,000 to see it and witness it in person. I can't imagine how satisfying and how entertaining it must be seeing people fight with their entire mind and body for freedom and dignity. It would make my life wonderful and everyday worth living to see the next tournament.

@wereq thoughts?

Tbh it would even be better if all kinds of weapons and gear are allowed to provide more diverse fighting.
true a wheel should be spinned deciding what weapons are allowed

If it's an ogrecel who went ER (in video game) after being shitted on by soyciety, then yes.
Attention to anyone and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing. Furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated IP will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

sounds based as fuck. i'd watch it. put that shit on primetime tv and get al micheals to do the broadcasting. sadly libshits will never allow this. they'd rather have these prisonercels rot on taxpayer dollars

I voted yes, but only for death row inmates and only for their freedom and our entertainment, not their own power and wealth. Having their life saved from execution and being given their freedom back is wealth enough.