Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Government mandated girlfriends

Bookmarked and pinned

fuck this caught me so off guard :feelskek: I started picking up that it was AI the moment before it said "every female gets liberated from their dickhead chad boyfriends"

I would love to have someone to hug when i sleep

I would love to not feel so lonely

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF LOVE!

FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD FOR NOT GRANTING ME A GF DESPITE ME TRYING MY DICK OFF TO GET ONE! :feelsclown:

"femboy sexbots" tho

kurzgessagt is a jew funded channel

This should be paid for by taxing Chads and Foids at higher rate

Please God, PLEASE

At this point I don’t even want a gf. I just want to fucking kms. There is no hope in dating a good women anymore. If you want to have a good time just fuck a prostitute. They probably don’t cost a lot.

Only solution for inceldom is taking away foid rights, men and religions of the past were right about women. They're literally destroying society with their 8+ chad only standards.

Kurzgesagt if he was good

Honestly the solution is go back to "soft" systems like we had before so that men and women pair off with their rough value matches again and all the relationship/sex power isn't concentrated into women's hands.

1) Ban birthcontrol pills and abortion
2) Do what Japan has started doing where you alter the top down propaganda to promote families and children
3) Return to the old way of education where gender roles are pushed and women are expected to be wives and mothers again and men are expected to be providers
4) Abolish the welfare state which is constantly taking money from working men to give to single women and single mothers
5) Women's biology is satiated since average men will outearn them and have higher education then them and will provide resources they need
6) Fix divorce law so that women can't divorce rape men anymore
7) Abolish affirmative action so that women aren't just handed cushy exec jobs they don't deserve
8) Go back to insisting on the value of virginity (hell, for men and women I don't care)
9) Go back to actually understanding that men and women are inherently different and better suited to different tasks and that women when given power over society and their own lives make bad choices and ruin everything.

Basically exactly how it used to be was fine and worked and men and women were "soft guided" to the place they needed to be such that most men and women voluntarily paired off with their approximate value match.

Now only men have responsiblity -- we're still expected to work and be the taxpayer work horse of society, but now most men can't be anything more than a betabux to an alpha widowed wife in a dead bedroom home later in life and many will still get divorce raped following that and lose everything.

Even arranged fucking marriages are better than what we have now.

An unprecedented number of men and women are going to wind up at the end of their lives alone with no spouse, no children, probably no home of their own, having worked for a pittance in this mega corp world. A lot of men will be turbo virgins forever. It's a terrible life not even worth living. At least in the olden days men were able to achieve the core things that really mattered more easily (their own home, a job that didn't make them want to blow their head off even if it was just subsistence farming/hunting -- men ENJOY hunting ffs, a wife and children, a smaller society where what they wanted actually mattered and a small society that was actually worth dying for since it held your family and championed your own values). Basically the unibomber was right about a lot and made some genuinely good points about the state of modern society. Yeah, I don't deny there were horrible things about ancient life -- they certainly were. But life today is just soulless and fake and most men are not able to achieve basic things that are needed to meet our real needs.

And no feds I'm not advocating for anyone to do illegal acts, don't put words in my mouth. Obviously no one should do that, etc etc :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Only solution for inceldom is taking away foid rights, men and religions of the past were right about women. They're literally destroying society with their 8+ chad only standards.
You're right for what it's worth. The best way of framing it I think it to explain it such that men and women are inherently different where both need to have some of their more pernicious tendencies restrained for the good of broader society. For men this is things like violence/crime/rape and for women this is things like hypergamy, voting for self centered short sighted policy, and abandoning their needed role in society for the long term health of their community (having and rearing children with their husband and not divorce raping men without an actual good reason).

this will never happen goverments dislike incels

I would love to have someone to hug when i sleep
One time recently I took a nap and when I woke up it was snowing outside the window and I thought about how much better that moment would have been with a girl next to me in the bed to enjoy it with.

I always return to one of the most cogent points that ER made in MTW—of how experiences can be "wasted" due to not having a girl to enjoy them with. Interestingly, this is something I had thought even before I read it. O what fate.

would be nice but wont happen. foids would just refuse.

Bookmarked and pinned
Yes thanks,
because I also want to have a wife and purpose in life,
So i dont need to rot away on this forum on Friday Evening.....
I only have this forum, to communicate with others.

I will watch the video now

Yes thanks,
because I also want to have a wife and purpose in life,
So i dont need to rot away on this forum on Friday Evening.....
I only have this forum, to communicate with others.
Staying on .is with incel frens is a good option too :feelsautistic:

So are we going to have government mandated gf’s or are we going to remove all women? The video seems contradictory

As a Marxist-Rodgerist I cannot agree.

The foids must all be put in a coma and sent to the nearest underground breeding barn.

The time for playing "girlfriend" games has passed.

Based