Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Government mandated community service WILL NOT help incels

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I see this brought up in some I guess you can call well meaning normie circles. The basic idea is that incels are alone because they never go out and are socially isolated:dafuckfeels:. Now we'll ignore for a second the bogus idea that incels socially isolate themselves and this wasn't done TO them but I'll follow this line of logic anyway. The possible solution given is some sort of mandated community service where you allot a certain numbers of hours per week, or the more practical implementation is an annual minimum hours that can be used for some sort of tax benefit. The premise is that forcing or heavily incentivizing incels out and talking to people will increase our likelihood of forming social relationships and possibly romantic relationships with fellow volunteers. Now that I've set it up time to tear this apart:

1. It assumes that incels have never tried to socialize. May incels have made honest good faith attempts to meet others in social gatherings. When I was still in denial of the black pill I went to flea markets, fairs and museums/auction shows in an attempt to meet people. Every single foid I ever met without exception either showed outright contempt or extreme discomfort with me. I'm not alone here. I'm sure most here have tried and failed as well. The reason we stay away from social gatherings now is because we know from experience that it is a pointless exercise.

2. Are we just going to ignore the first 18-22 years of our lives in school? What is school if not a social gathering? We've spent the vast majority of our lives in rooms/buildings with other foids for 6+ hours per day. In this social setting your average incel has faced nothing but physical/mental bullying with social isolation and ostracization. What makes you think this community service won't be any different? oh but the women are more mature now and won't bully you like when you were younger! :feelswhat: Yeah fucking right, get real :feelspuke:. It's well known that workplace bullying is just as common as as school bullying. Community service will be no different.

3. This system will do nothing more for society than bring chads and foids closer together. In a volunteer work setting foids and chads will flock to each other similar to how we see in any other situation. Any Gymcel will know this. Incels go to gyms as a form of possible socialization only to be completely invisible to everyone as they see foids spending their conversation with 6'5" chads. If you think this won't be the case in community service you're retarded beyond belief. And if you dare approach a foid as a 5'nothing ugly male then the same thing will happen that occurred in school/gym. You will get ignored at best and vilified at works.

So any glow faggots reading this please stop thinking this dumb shit will help incels. It won't. Next time you bring this shit up go jump into an active volcano (in minecraft)

Mandated work sounds like absolute hell for most people, let alone incels. Imagine being forced to work just because you’re deemed an “incel”. I know these people have good intentions and don’t want to see hate brewing in these types of communities, but forcing people to do work will only make them resent society even more.