Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Government approved way to measure your frame size (Wristpill)

What is your frame size?

• Micro (height 5' 5'' or less, government approved manlet)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Small (wrist size 5.5" to 6.5")

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Medium (wrist size 6.5" to 7.5")

• Large (wrist size over 7.5")

• Total voters
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
17182.jpg

Overview said:
Body frame size is determined by a person's wrist circumference in relation to his height. For example, a man whose height is over 5' 5" and wrist is 6" would fall into the small-boned category.

Determining frame size: To determine the body frame size, measure the wrist with a tape measure and use the following chart to determine whether the person is small, medium, or large boned.

For women there are separate wrist measurements if you are under 5' 2'', between 5' 2'' and 5' 5'' and if you are over 5' 5''. I'm not gonna post these since it's pointless, frame size doesn't matter for women.

However for men, IF YOU ARE 5' 5'' OR UNDER, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY SMALL FRAMED + MANLET. THIS IS ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT.

Otherwise:
Height over 5' 5"
Small = wrist size 5.5" to 6.5"
Medium = wrist size 6.5" to 7.5"
Large = wrist size over 7.5"

Sadly this means that I am small framed (lol at my life), last time I remember measuring my wrists I remember being something like between 6'' and 6.2'', which is well below the 6.5'' cutoff.

Source: https://medlineplus.gov/ency/imagepages/17182.htm