Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gotta quit carbs, but like 1 hour after I decide to do that, every time, I stuff my face

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Idk, sweets and carbs are my weakness. Can't stay away from them. What the fuck else would I even eat? Meat is fine but you can only eat so much meat before you get sick of it.

Last edited:
Same over. You can only eat so much CELery.

We need more quick, healthy and tasty ldar recipes. I will make a megathread soon tbh.

Last edited:
Same over. You can only eat so much CELlery.

We need more quick, healthy and tasty ldar recipes. I will make a megathread soon tbh.
Cool beans bro. Ohh, by the way, beans are a good meal.

Do water fast, buddy boyo
full

Oatmeal bro!

Eat everything in sight

It's over if you have bad genetics.

I can't diet :feelsbadman:

First day is the worst then you get used to it but low carb diet is only sustainable for some time.
After months of plateau and pigging out i went on brutal diet 2 days ago no more joking around i need to cut remaining body fat so i can start gymcelling in January.
I'm on an omad keto 1000 calorie diet, fat keeps you satiated but like i said you need to overcome the painful first day.

Last edited: