Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gotta love that 5k

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This goes to show how crap my life is, 5000 posts on a forum full of virgins like me. i am wasting my life away but this forum is so addicting, its my only cope.

help pls

Eeh, I've spent the last 3 years on forums like this one.
/r9k/-->r/incels-->incels.is

Took me a while to realize how cucked r9k was... Wow, better times.

I'm still posting on r9k everyday
I used to have post everyday on lookism but the forum is going through a low right now

they fucked it up with the gay/trap thread

the only thing going on for it are the + 25 threads

I’m from the ex-PUA crowd, that’s how crazy I was and how little we knew about this stuff which wasn’t even a thing yet.

I miss the old /r9k/, I'd go back in a hearbeat if it wasn't for the fucking dickhead normies and degenerate trap posters.
I miss the old /r9k/ where autists shared their experiences, shit was hilarious. I would literally spend 75% of my day on that forum since I was a NEET at the time. Fuck that was so amazing, there were so many memorable posts like fridgebro or some autist that went to college in a balaclava everyday.

I miss those times, normies just have to ruin everything.

Oh, I just realized. OP accounts for over 1% of the content.

I miss the old /r9k/, I'd go back in a hearbeat if it wasn't for the fucking dickhead normies and degenerate trap posters.
I miss the old /r9k/ where autists shared their experiences, shit was hilarious. I would literally spend 75% of my day on that forum since I was a NEET at the time. Fuck that was so amazing, there were so many memorable posts like fridgebro or some autist that went to college in a balaclava everyday.

I miss those times, normies just have to ruin everything.

I mean there definitely was a ton of good content. I really liked the /devilish/ threads and such. The only thing that bothered me were the constant "fembot here ^_^ hehe i'm so lonely" threads. More cucked than some plebbit subs.

they fucked it up with the gay/trap thread

the only thing going on for it are the + 25 threads

I cannot get myself to post on /r9k/ anymore, whenver I go on 4chan I only go on /biz/ which is also slowly going down the shitter since it became a more mainstream board due to the BTC bullruns. Anyway whenever I try to post on /r9k/ I see 2-3 trap threads, 1 thread by some normie bragging about his gf, 3 /pol/ threads, several beta orbiting threads, shit tier threads like "why not get x gf" and some "stats" threads in which you usually see 22 year old normies bragging about how they had sex with 20+ women in their lifetime. There are no more greentexts on /r9k/ which were the boards main attraction it is now /b/ 2.0. Only decent thing on there are 25+ threads, but unfortunately that isn't enough to save the board.

well to be fair lonely virgins dont really have a lot else to do with our time... so yeh.

Lol what else is there to do with life. Really