Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gotta be the case

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Whether you get sex or not is also very much connected with you owning a home or not, since there will always be foids who´d sleep with you for the chance of escaping the hell-reality of living in a cramped and noisy cattle box called an apartment. There are ghetto areas in every city, filled with women in their teens-40s (i know there´s EVEN older ones but i mean living ones not from the night of the living dead)

If you live in a suburb villa and you´re sexless, you´re volcel. Logic speaks against you being sexless.

In my town, there was a 90 year old man who got a 28 year old woman because of this, i shit you not. If he can, then sure as hell someone below 50 can.

In my town, there was a 90 year old man who got a 28 year old woman because of this, i shit you not. If he can, then sure as hell someone below 50 can.
but I bet he wasn't an ugly non nt truecel, though

Or, if you live in a HOUSE, you can advertize about it on dating sites, and BAM. Virginity gone in 2,3 sec. There are millions of women around the globe living in favela areas.

Not as extreme an example, but i know of a low tier normie who got a mexican woman by way of house enticement as well. Its looks & face & status/living conditions that matter. One or the other or a combo. You can still deny her money, ie not be a simp. Its the house that matters. If you´re not married, she cant lay claim to it.

Still, the only way you can get a house, is by inheritance. You cant save up for it, as that violates the cardinal rule of not simping for the state. An incel will always LOWER his chances to get with girls if he works.- "Oh look theres a guy slaving away while SINGLE, TIIHII lets go tease him" Its bloody obvious.

Last edited:
I don't got a house,and i'm not gonna put the effort and wageslave a lifetime just to get some cum glazed,worthless roastie toilet.

I don't got a house,and i'm not gonna put the effort and wageslave a lifetime just to get some cum glazed,worthless roastie toilet.
Exactly my point. If you dont have one, and wont get one through inheritance, you wont ever have one.