Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel goth bitch talking about incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8wISaIL7mM

Remember in the 90s/ early 2000s when goths were kinda cool, edgy, mysterious even? The problem with Goths is that reddit came into existence, and now we fully understand how retarded these people are. Goths are the lowest IQ white people with the most retardedly normie neolib takes. They are now mostly understood to be dumb gamers, cat hoarders, goth is more of an aesthetic after effect of being pale due to veganism, polyamory (the 5 guys to one landwhale spoke in a wheel kind of polyamory), lazy boringfucks with awful music.

Even though she attempted to do 'research' on us, this is not the same thing as investigative journalism. Say what you will about Naama Kates, but at least she actually interviews incels. This is the bare mininum a person can do, especially one with a public platform. . 'Research' isn't reading clickbait articles and regurgitating their findings. Even when she did find studies that run counter to her biases, she still can't seem to even use the word 'incel' correctly which is the most infurating part.

But overall, this video is proof that the existence foids have, and their perception of low value men is the difference between being a ghost and being alive. We are ghosts, not even visble, just dead specters they can't even see but only have terrifed supersititions of. Everything they understand about us, even when confronted with scientific evidence of what the spectral phenomena they encounter is in reality, the mythos of a ghost still confounds them with fear, mysticism, and disdain. In the same way certain people can't accept that wood can creak and it's not a ghost, they can't accept that decent but ugly non-misogystnic men are also incels. They can't accept that the definition of an incel can be defined by JUST LOOKING AT THEIR FUCKING PICTURE:

2024 02 06 14 35 42 ugly indian guy   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

I read Belle Hooks, and watch Marvel movies. I hate incels, though I am a virgin.
- This guy will definitely get laid someday (ignores this curry for the rest of his life) :soy:

2024 02 06 14 35 59 white guy misgonist   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

I hate women, niggers, jews. I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THEM ALL KYKES. I love to fuck women (WHITE WOMEN 8/10 ONLY) with my AR-15 too, bitches love that shit.
This guy is a LARPING incel, there's no way he's not a virgin (proceeds to obsess and write essays about him) :foidSoy:

She has a clear idea of an incel, and it's a white normie or above guy that's violent and says misogynistic things, in denial that he gets laid. Because surely guys that are bad dont get laid, because sex with a female is the ultimate tool of validation. And by that logic, that would make WOMEN BAD PEOPLE, if they reward sex to evil misogynist incels. Even to the progressive feminist, this is simple intuition of how the world works. THIS MISOGYNIST WHITE INCEL GUY AT LEAST EXISTS IN HER MIND, AND THATS CLEAR. Yet for a 5'1 chink on the math olympiad, coping with the Apple Vision Pro on nofap, oh he's not an incel, he just needs to find his type-- these incels are there, they can be right in front of her, BUT THEY DONT EXIST.

Last edited:
They have a lot of things to say about incels. But they don't have a lot of words for the women who in the Chadfish experiments were willing to go on a date with an attractive convicted pedophile.

Just how it goes.

And these people actually think they are looking at the issue objectively. I'm so sick of sharing this planet with low IQ scum

GIVE ME A BLOWJOB WHORE!!!!

She does degenerate BDSM with her FWB, but can't even go on a basic vanilla date with her looksmatch

She should be cursed by inceldom herself. Wouldn't last a week...

Goths were never rejected like we were, they are spoiled brats who always thought they were too cool for others.

You're not wrong. She strawmanned our dumbest posts that are clearly fucking satire but she proceeds to take it seriously. Her research was terrible. She could have gone online to scout a lurking incel and interview him. Instead, she decided to be as lazy as a goth normoid could be.

Her looksmatch has finished decomposing 7 years ago.

How does anyone take what women have to say seriously? They are children.

INCELS, ON A DATING SITE, SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE TO LOVE IS ...LE BAD :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Ethnics and trucels don't exist in women's minds

Her looksmatch slits his wrists to My Chemical Romance

she is a foid she knows nothing about incels give hER some gRapEs [in video game (gta6)]

what a retarded video i hope she gets cancer and dies in minecraft

Not a single second

goth whores are so annoying, they are usually toilets with low self esteem
jfl most goth sluts on ig sell their pus on onlypinkies

Goth is cringe
It's not 2007 anymore

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8wISaIL7mM

Remember in the 90s/ early 2000s when goths were kinda cool, edgy, mysterious even? The problem with Goths is that reddit came into existence, and now we fully understand how retarded these people are. Goths are the lowest IQ white people with the most retardedly normie neolib takes. They are now mostly understood to be dumb gamers, cat hoarders, goth is more of an aesthetic after effect of being pale due to veganism, polyamory (the 5 guys to one landwhale spoke in a wheel kind of polyamory), lazy boringfucks with awful music.

Even though she attempted to do 'research' on us, this is not the same thing as investigative journalism. Say what you will about Naama Kates, but at least she actually interviews incels. This is the bare mininum a person can do, especially one with a public platform. . 'Research' isn't reading clickbait articles and regurgitating their findings. Even when she did find studies that run counter to her biases, she still can't seem to even use the word 'incel' correctly which is the most infurating part.

But overall, this video is proof that the existence foids have, and their perception of low value men is the difference between being a ghost and being alive. We are ghosts, not even visble, just dead specters they can't even see but only have terrifed supersititions of. Everything they understand about us, even when confronted with scientific evidence of what the spectral phenomena they encounter is in reality, the mythos of a ghost still confounds them with fear, mysticism, and disdain. In the same way certain people can't accept that wood can creak and it's not a ghost, they can't accept that decent but ugly non-misogystnic men are also incels. They can't accept that the definition of an incel can be defined by JUST LOOKING AT THEIR FUCKING PICTURE:

View attachment 1057383
I read Belle Hooks, and watch Marvel movies. I hate incels, though I am a virgin.
- This guy will definitely get laid someday (ignores this curry for the rest of his life) :soy:

View attachment 1057391
I hate women, niggers, jews. I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THEM ALL KYKES. I love to fuck women (WHITE WOMEN 8/10 ONLY) with my AR-15 too, bitches love that shit.
This guy is a LARPING incel, there's no way he's not a virgin (proceeds to obsess and write essays about him) :foidSoy:

She has a clear idea of an incel, and it's a white normie or above guy that's violent and says misogynistic things, in denial that he gets laid. Because surely guys that are bad dont get laid, because sex with a female is the ultimate tool of validation. And by that logic, that would make WOMEN BAD PEOPLE, if they reward sex to evil misogynist incels. Even to the progressive feminist, this is simple intuition of how the world works. THIS MISOGYNIST WHITE INCEL GUY AT LEAST EXISTS IN HER MIND, AND THATS CLEAR. Yet for a 5'1 chink on the math olympiad, coping with the Apple Vision Pro on nofap, oh he's not an incel, he just needs to find his type-- these incels are there, they can be right in front of her, BUT THEY DONT EXIST.

shes emo cuz she has to go for her looksmatch just remember that