Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got yelled at by a good today

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Long story short we were transferring product from one tank to another at work.

It was a group of 4, I was the only guy of 3 women.

Two were at one tank, and one girl and I were on the other.

The product started flowing through, I told the girl, “you stay here and make sure there is no dripping, I’ll walk the line and make sure there’s no leaks.”

We were both in agreeance

Walked the line, made it to the other two women and noticed one was holding a 50lb container and struggling to step over some tubing (3 feet high)

I offered to help grab it since I was closest to the drain and she immediately snapped, “what are you doing?” (Mind you, in front of everyone, I’m one month into this new job).

Afterwards I pulled her aside and said, “what was that about earlier? (Alba) and I were in agreeance that she would stay and I’d check the rest of the line. All I did was offer to help you. If you have a problem with me that’s fine, but do not snap at me again because I at least paid you the courtesy and pulled you aside.”

I can’t wait until I have the interview with the police department Wednesday. They don’t know I’m going to be a police officer.

Walking around with a laptop for 12 hours watching people send memes is not my idea of “having a purpose in life.”

This is why working with men is better

My last job was all men and one of the best jobs I’ve ever worked. Every Friday we’d all order food and put money together to play the powerball.

Every got along and we all clicked. It was teamwork.

Here everyone is walking around with laptops in their face sharing shit memes, talking about their “OCD, ADHD, depression, etc” not picking and choosing their battles.

My last job was all men and one of the best jobs I’ve ever worked. Every Friday we’d all order food and put money together to play the powerball.

Every got along and we all clicked. It was teamwork.

Here everyone is walking around with laptops in their face sharing shit memes, talking about their “OCD, ADHD, depression, etc” not picking and choosing their battles.
What happened to that old job of yours?

You mean using their phones while walking?

Walking around with a laptop for 12 hours watching people send memes is not my idea of “having a purpose in life.”
too late 26k post you will be forever here if you are a truecel

Getting mogged bullied and having the urge to mass shoot them with 12 gauge shells aiming at their abdomen is not really much better (in minecraft)

Long story short we were transferring product from one tank to another at work.

It was a group of 4, I was the only guy of 3 women.

Two were at one tank, and one girl and I were on the other.

The product started flowing through, I told the girl, “you stay here and make sure there is no dripping, I’ll walk the line and make sure there’s no leaks.”

We were both in agreeance

Walked the line, made it to the other two women and noticed one was holding a 50lb container and struggling to step over some tubing (3 feet high)

I offered to help grab it since I was closest to the drain and she immediately snapped, “what are you doing?” (Mind you, in front of everyone, I’m one month into this new job).

Afterwards I pulled her aside and said, “what was that about earlier? (Alba) and I were in agreeance that she would stay and I’d check the rest of the line. All I did was offer to help you. If you have a problem with me that’s fine, but do not snap at me again because I at least paid you the courtesy and pulled you aside.”

I can’t wait until I have the interview with the police department Wednesday. They don’t know I’m going to be a police officer.

You should have yelled at her back in front of everyone, that's what I would have done if I were you.