Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got woken up 4 hours early on my sleep schedule.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
God damn i cant stand family and their arguing.

At least you're able to sleep. At least you have a family. At least you're not all alone and if you would die in your sleep it wouldn't be a stranger to find your body in several months etc etc... Should I keep going?

At least you're able to sleep. At least you have a family. At least you're not all alone and if you would die in your sleep it wouldn't be a stranger to find your body in several months etc etc... Should I keep going?
Nigga i will be alone when i move out. Im a stranger to most of my family.

Nigga i will be alone when i move out. Im a stranger to most of my family.
Sure my nigga, I know the feeling and I ain't questioning that you wanna leave as someone who had already done so a long time ago. But sometimes I wish there were voices to wake me up so just try to enjoy since you're gonna move out soon anyway.

Sure my nigga, I know the feeling and I ain't questioning that you wanna leave as someone who had already done so a long time ago. But sometimes I wish there were voices to wake me up so just try to enjoy since you're gonna move out soon anyway.
There is nothing to enjoy. Family does not talk to me unless they need something. I'm a ghost, a shadow.