Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GOT VODKA AND SHIT , The feel of the Alcoholic Effect is Just to Immaculate "

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
Being sober in this Shit is Like wanting to eat a cake but only Be able to eat the bottom crust .

The Alcoholic state really should Be Our Default State " Man would Be more based and unhinged and It feels better anyways. But this fucking world feasts on Others Suffering so we cant have that .

Anyways keep getting your Drug / Drink fix If you want. With so much bullshit around you and in General It IS only justified to reach a High :feelsclown:.

Or do you Think If you give a Poor Africans Fuck a Fat Party Pizza He wouldnt eat It? :feelsclown::feelshaha: Ofc Not. He would eat the Shit Out of It.

Last edited:
Based, I would do the same if I could keep the alcohol down.

Based, I would do the same if I could keep the alcohol down.
You dont have to Overdrink lol , so just at enjoy the Effect and have fun.

You dont have to Overdrink lol , so just at enjoy the Effect and have fun.
Smell is enough to make me nauseous. Something is wrong with me probably.

Smell is enough to make me nauseous. Something is wrong with me probably.
Fck , you drinked alcohol before right? Its really the easiest accesible drug Out there and its liquid too what Makes It effizient.

Just Drink It more , you will get used to It and Like the feel , propably

Fck , you drinked alcohol before right? Its really the easiest accesible drug Out there and its liquid too what Makes It effizient.

Just Drink It more , you will get used to It and Like the feel , propably
I tried many times I always end up throwing up before getting drunk.

Have fun bro, I just realized I've been here for two years so drink one for me, cheers :panties:

I tried many times I always end up throwing up before getting drunk.

Have fun bro, I just realized I've been here for two years so drink one for me, cheers :panties:
Will do lol for me i never smoked yet because of my Asthma , i mean there has to be Something that gets you going , No?

The hangover will be very painful

Will do lol for me i never smoked yet because of my Asthma , i mean there has to be Something that gets you going , No?
I'm the most vanilla, boring, empty, sad, do nothing person irl. I don't have any addictions.

Being wasted is like roulette. Sometimes it feels great but equally often I get more depressed which I try to fix by drinking more until I pass out. What should instead be legal is oxys. You get the high without having to inject the drug. I could imagine waging while on oxys. Like I write a line of code and feel joy at seeing it, wanting to cum on the pretty early returns that I write instead of nested if statements. But shekelburg doesn't want me to feel gooder while waging so I need to use alcohol instead which is only possible during weekends when I don't have to wage the day after

Being wasted is like roulette. Sometimes it feels great but equally often I get more depressed which I try to fix by drinking more until I pass out. What should instead be legal is oxys. You get the high without having to inject the drug. I could imagine waging while on oxys. Like I write a line of code and feel joy at seeing it, wanting to cum on the pretty early returns that I write instead of nested if statements. But shekelburg doesn't want me to feel gooder while waging so I need to use alcohol instead which is only possible during weekends when I don't have to wage the day after
I See . Alcohol IS really good in Larger Quantitys. But yea this world only favours Bad behaviors.

:feelsclown:

I've gone from lean to skinny fat this summer from drinking every day dammit. It is fucking fun though.

I've gone from lean to skinny fat this summer from drinking every day dammit. It is fucking fun though.
Who Cares , Fat Woman get Cared and Worshiped About , Not man. So yea Drink away lol :feelsclown::panties:

@Murder Mario @Luzifer