Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Got used and thrown away

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
It was all until we were done with the exams. After that, she had no use for me. No reason to respond to my messages whatsover, why do so when everything has been taken care of? She got the top grade in the class so she doesnt need me anymore. No need to chat with me or anything, there is nothing to gain anymore. Everything was a lie, she played me like a tune. It was all until the classes ended and now, im left with nothing.

It was all until we were done with the exams. After that, she had no use for me. No reason to respond to my messages whatsover, why do so when everything has been taken care of? She got the top grade in the class so she doesnt need me anymore. No need to chat with me or anything, there is nothing to gain anymore. Everything was a lie, she played me like a tune. It was all until the classes ended and now, im left with nothing.
what happened whats the back story you have come in with an ending to a 400 page novel without the beginning middle we need context

Send her a message calling her a worthless skank and to kill herself

Lesson learned

People can only use you if you offer yourself for this purpose, so it’s nobody’s fault but yours.
Now the only thing you can do is to dream about the smell until your last days.
It’s over for you boyooo

I also got used by a girl to give her ride to a job we both work at. She gave me empty promises and told me to never leave her. At the end when she got a new job she ghosted me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I also got used by a girl to give her ride to a job we both work at. She gave me empty promises and told me to never leave her. At the end when she got a new job she ghosted me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Women have no mercy