Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got towered over by a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her. It’s not that rare for me to see a foid taller than me, but they’re usually either deformed or fat or have fucked up proportions. This bitch was a solid 7/10 facially, she had the face of an average sized foid and her bodily proportions were normal too, in fact above average I would say. Nothing strange about her other than the fact she was at least 6’3 and that’s with me coping, I think she could’ve been 6’4 or even 6’5. I felt like such an insignificant piece of shit when I walked past her. I couldn’t stop staring as I saw her walking away. She looked like something out of a movie. I probably won’t be able to sleep tonight because of this encounter.

Im not crazy about tall foids. 5 10” is the tallest id be attracted to

I've had it happen to me before, didn't really care.

You profile picture is kinda gay

Happened to me the other day in a shopping mall

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her. It’s not that rare for me to see a foid taller than me, but they’re usually either deformed or fat or have fucked up proportions. This bitch was a solid 7/10 facially, she had the face of an average sized foid and her bodily proportions were normal too, in fact above average I would say. Nothing strange about her other than the fact she was at least 6’3 and that’s with me coping, I think she could’ve been 6’4 or even 6’5. I felt like such an insignificant piece of shit when I walked past her. I couldn’t stop staring as I saw her walking away. She looked like something out of a movie. I probably won’t be able to sleep tonight because of this encounter.
I saw same thing today

happens all the time to me