Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got to sleep on time but had a brutal dream

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
The brutalest dreams are happy ones. I was in uni and this girl I met there last time was my gf. She worked in the dining hall and was nice to everyone and not like stacy but still qt so felt attainable (though in reality she prob already got stuffed by chad before I met her). I dont remember too much details but it was yet another living idyllic school life dream I have so often. At the end of it I was naruto running through a crowd while holding a pipe bender. Wait what? Pipe bender? Oh yeah, thats right. Im a pre apprentice electrician, not a uni student. The only girls I talk to are cashiers and I screw widgets into wongos all day every day. Fuck.:feels::feels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::kys:

I UNDERCOOKED THE SWEET POTATOES FUCK

I UNDERCOOKED THE SWEET POTATOES FUCK

You're an incel.

Absolutely brutaaaal
Indareee

Don’t you make a fuck ton of money? I know an electrician guy and he mogs my salary to oblivion.

Beyond over for dreamingcels

I had a dream the other night where I was shamed by a boomer foid for being NEET. Talk about starting your day off on the wrong foot.